Gothic 3 Where do I buy Paladin Armor From?

Jekktis

Watcher
I'm running Content Mod + Quest Pack + CP 1.74, and evidently one of them (Content mod presumably) added staged attacks on some of the outposts.

Anyway, one of the attacks killed Pyran, the mage outside of the Monastery who was selling Paladin Armor, and now I have no where to get the armor from. I did spawn Pyran, and it worked, but there were no dialog options for him. Is there some alternative way of getting the Paladin Armor?

Also, on the third sword skill upgrade, I knock out orcs on one hit. This makes it impossibly difficult to kill large amounts of orcs (I know it's more realistic, but screw it. I like mowing through large mobs of orcs). Anyway, is this part of a mod/patch, or is it just there by default? And is there any way of disabling it outside of simply not buying the upgrade? As it stands, the third Sword upgrade makes it harder to fight orcs, not easier like you would think it should.

I don't know if the various patches changed that but I think most firemages in Myrtana sold Paladin armor. I'm pretty confident about the one in Vengard in the room above the King.
The 3rd level of sword mastery had the same problem from the very beginning and apart from not learning the skill there's not much you can do. If however you were playing with Alternative AI knocking the orcs down would have been helpful as you cannot spam clicks due to their ability to block.

In the original game, I seem to recall the leader of Okara selling Paladin armor. He's a Paladin himself as far as I know, at the back of the mine in Okara.

Back
Top Bottom