Drakensang Another Crash To Desktop... Secret Recipe

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch
If I try to read the recipe it crashes. Anybody else?

Also what version is this thing? Is the game packaged as 1.02 for the english release DVD or do I need to download it? I don't see a version number anywhere.

If I try to read the recipe it crashes. Anybody else?

Also what version is this thing? Is the game packaged as 1.02 for the english release DVD or do I need to download it? I don't see a version number anywhere.
As far as I know, this is the one crash that everyone has. Don't look at the second page :D.

As far as I know, this is the one crash that everyone has. Don't look at the second page :D.

Yes, I heard about this crash several times, but I thought it was fixed long ago ?

Then they must have re-introduced it for their English-speaking customers ;). I had this crash, and Brother None mentioned it in his GameBanshee review.

What secret recipe?

EDIT: I suppose it's not the incomplete recipe given by the merchant alchemist. For this one I could read all pages.

Yep, must be a bug caused by translation (maybe some string too long?). The recipe never crashed on me, even in version 1.0.

So for me I read it multiple time without to crash when using the english version, but I'll see with my own language as I get it recently (it's cool save are compatible).

Do I need a patch? Have they released an English patch? I can't figure out what version I'm running.

Do I need a patch? Have they released an English patch? I can't figure out what version I'm running.

The English release version already includes both German patches. There are no newer patches, neither in German nor in (AFAIK) English. The English Drakensang actually seems to be labelled 1.3, while the German one is still 1.2. I assume they needed to do some changes to the .exe and/or other game data files for the translation.

But where is the version? It seems they forget to include it.

Back
Top Bottom