Witcher 3 - The 10 Worst Features

On playstation perhaps it is.
On PC, there is no game called Red Dead Redemption.

This game is amazing!!! My nitpick though is.......the way weapons and armor are leveled.I beat this Wild Hunt commander in this huge boss battle and took his amazing curved sword which gave me the Feelz.Problem arose when I found that my normal run of the mill Velen sword just blew it away because it was a level 6 sword and the Wild Hunt sword was level 4.I found these amazing ornamental Dwarven swords but have just sold them because I also have found Level 10 Velen swords etc that are just better.

Listen to the man! :lol:

Whiners, go home and sit in the corner, and stop ruining our fun. ;)

EDIT: I had a long list of my 10 top peeves (but the damn web blocker at work lost my inputs).

In summary, despite a lot of minor flaws that are irritating at times, I still love the game. :)

Last edited:
But it wasn't! It sucked and it should have been a separate game so I don't have to pay for it just to play singleplayer "campaign".
The best part of ME3 is making a party with every single survivor from all 3 games (except Chakwas which is a shame). If you didn't see Miranda reunited with Jack in the same room in ME3, you're at loss.

On playstation perhaps it is.
On PC, there is no game called Red Dead Redemption.

Yes, so ignore that it exists.

It was an excellent game too.

But it wasn't! It sucked and it should have been a separate game so I don't have to pay for it just to play singleplayer "campaign".
The best part of ME3 is making a party with every single survivor from all 3 games (except Chakwas which is a shame). If you didn't see Miranda reunited with Jack in the same room in ME3, you're at loss.

Disagree completely. Your tastes are terrible!

Back
Top Bottom