Test: What's your (A)D&D class?

Mystic Theurge

14% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

What gets me, is that it totals 173%!!

That's what you get when you have a test tracking four variables with a possible max of 100% each ^_^.
Korplem with his 235 got the highest result so far!

Did the test last night and became a Fighter but was too tired to post the results so I tried again and as far as I know there is only a single question that I've answered differently but that was apparently enough to shift me to a Wizard this time around.

Anyway, the scores (for today) are:

Wizard
48% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 52% Intellect, 11% Spirituality

And for last night (I couldn't remember the Sneakiness score so that's why I did it again)

Fighter
51% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 47% Intellect, 11% Spirituality

The really ironic thing is that I'm pretty sure that the 11% Spirituality comes from the question: "Do you think you're Wiser than the average person" to which I answered "Yes" due to my conviction that by seeing through all the metaphysical mumbo-jumbo that is religion I'm wiser than those who still believe in it :rolleyes:

I think the Fighter profile probably fits best even though they are close.

33% Combativeness, 16% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 69% Spirituality

mt1128069619.jpg

Mystic Theurge

14% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 94% Intellect, 55% Spirituality

What gets me, is that it totals 173%!!

Hey - you and I ended up almost identical! :)

Nah, I just hate playing spellcasters in RPGs. I find them, not so much boring, but tedious. I have this terrible habit that's been long-held, probably since I first started playing RPGs (pnp or computer) of not using limited use special abilities out of fear that I'll need them more later. So what always happens is that I end up never casting a spell or using a special ability. So spellcasters really do not suit me at all!

I have the same problem with scrolls and potions. I hoard them up for some future deadly emergency til my inventory is stuffed with the bloody things and go into dire battles and get massacred because I'm saving them for "when I really need them."

Looks like we have a lot of Spellswords around here. Too bad there's not enough zombies to go round. :) BTW, What the heck is a Mystic Theurge? Cleric prestige class?

Spellsword
66% Combativeness, 33% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 41% Spirituality

That and Mystic Theurge seem to be our dominant theme. Wonder what that says about the Watch....

As was pointed out earlier, we probably draw a disproportionate level of intellect here which skews the results. Did we have anyone so far not have intellect as a #1 or #2 rated category? That probably pushes you into 3 or 4 possible classes.

I have the same problem with scrolls and potions. I hoard them up for some future deadly emergency til my inventory is stuffed with the bloody things and go into dire battles and get massacred because I'm saving them for "when I really need them."
I suffer from this too when I don't know much about a game and how it is going to progress, but once I've played the game through once i can spend my resources more effectively. These days most games seem to give you more potions and stuff than you're going to use anyway.
Looks like we have a lot of Spellswords around here. Too bad there's not enough zombies to go round. :) BTW, What the heck is a Mystic Theurge? Cleric prestige class?
Mystic theurge is a prestige class which is a combination of an arcane caster and a divine caster. It's like Cleric/Mage multiclass from 2nd edition ADnD.

BTW, What the heck is a Mystic Theurge? Cleric prestige class?

Cleric and wizard :). According to my brother (self proclaimed D&D expert) it's the phattest prestige class in D&D... I want them to include it into some D&D computer game :biggrin:. (Acually, there was a mod for NWN 1 that made sure you could play it. A pity I didn't like NWN 1 :rolleyes:...)

Übereil

Cleric and wizard . According to my brother (self proclaimed D&D expert) it's the phattest prestige class in D&D...

Well, yeah! O_O If you can cast arcane and divine spells, powergaming would only be the beginning. No more dragging along that puny spellcaster NPC for extra firepower--in fact, why would you need a party?--oh, yeah somebody has to pack out the loot. :p

Spellsword

51% Combativeness, 10% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 19% Spirituality

Cool pie - I can live with that - I was hoping for Paladin but the whole Atheist this probibly spoilt that :)

Obviously Sorc wasn't part of the equation!!

Your Score: Spellsword
55% Combativeness, 26% Sneakiness, 64% Intellect, 41% Spirituality

mt1128069993.jpg

Lots of spellswords here ;)

Well, I discovered this test at some other place where everybody and his brother (exception: <--- this one) got a 'Smart Paladin' Result. So I think the test does say something about the (self-image of the) crowd populating a webjoint after all.

Your Score: Fighter
81% Combativeness, 46% Sneakiness, 50% Intellect, 25% Spirituality

mt1128069134.jpg

Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!
Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common� a definite preference for violence.
You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects� or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

The strange thing is: I am more of a wiseguy in real life with a violent spark in it, but in games I turn out to be a headsmasher :p

Well, yeah! O_O If you can cast arcane and divine spells, powergaming would only be the beginning. No more dragging along that puny spellcaster NPC for extra firepower--in fact, why would you need a party?--oh, yeah somebody has to pack out the loot. :p

There you have it.

And you still need tanks to hold off the opposition while you do your thing ;). But it IS kind of phat...

Übereil

Your Score: Spellsword66% Combativeness, 23% Sneakiness, 76% Intellect, 47% Spirituality

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you�ve fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don�t have much use for spirituality or mysticism.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 67% on Combativeness

You scored higher than 19% on Sneakiness

You scored higher than 64% on Intellect

You scored higher than 54% on Spirituality

Attachments

• spellsword.jpg
    spellsword.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom