std::cout << "Unauthorized. North Korea alerted." << std::endl;
        exit(0);
    }
    else if (nSuccesses == digit_total) {

std::cout << "access granted. but derp a derp" << std::endl;
    }

return 0;
}

This isn't even in the realm of being funny. I've had relatives and relatives of friends die during the second World War.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

So had I. But unlike the Jews, the Finns never received justice, much less decades of free rides and billions of Kwa dollars. Neither did the Ukrainians, Estonians, or the Polish. Hoisting the Jews on a special pedestal at the expense of all the others who suffered is wrong. The Holocaust was a horrifying thing, but it doesn't negate all the other crimes that took place, especially when the largest culprit escaped justice scot-free.

But aside from that, there's an important thing to keep in mind: Either everything is okay to make fun of, or nothing is. Getting angry is perfectly reasonable, but drawing lines and sticking VERBOTEN stickers on things is not.

Pladio, I feel your avatar is offensive. My grandpa was stabbed by a little old man with bad fashion sense, and I'm reminded of that everytime I see you post.

If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!

So had I. But unlike the Jews, the Finns never received justice, much less decades of free rides and billions of Kwa dollars. Neither did the Ukrainians, Estonians, or the Polish. Hoisting the Jews on a special pedestal at the expense of all the others who suffered is wrong. The Holocaust was a horrifying thing, but it doesn't negate all the other crimes that took place, especially when the largest culprit escaped justice scot-free.

But aside from that, there's an important thing to keep in mind: Either everything is okay to make fun of, or nothing is. Getting angry is perfectly reasonable, but drawing lines and sticking VERBOTEN stickers on things is not.

I agree that the Finns and all others who were harmed should get compensated. There are many differences however.
First, the people weren't making fun of the Finns and the others.
Second, the other people weren't systematically put into camps and murdered.
Third, the other people didn't all get kicked out of their homes due to their religion (or even their grandparents' religion).

Other than that we agree. I think making fun of dead people is bad, but it's only natural it touches me in particular when other people make fun of people like me.

More than 20 million people died during the war, so it's not like Jews were the only one. But Finns or Russians weren't the ones stuck in ghettos and they're not the ones whose symbols are being made fun of in this thread.

If that seemed to be halfway towards the truth I wouldn't have minded changing it if you had seriously asked me to. But it seems like you're just saying it out of spite, because of what I said.

It's only civil discourse. I expect you to be polite if you were to come to my house. When I go to someone's house and they ask me to take my shoes off, I do so too.

Now you guys come to the RPGWatch forums and I ask you to be polite and considerate, and you can't even do that ?!

This thread exists as a courtesy of the Watch admins (which we appreciate), expressly for the purpose of allowing KKKodexers to jerk each other off and kill time until DU fixes his shit.

If what we say offends you (which it clearly does), then don't participate. This thread is by definition not for people like yourself. So why bother reading it?

Elwro said:
136262_photo.gif
this is an inprovement

More than 20 million people died during the war, so it's not like Jews were the only one. But Finns or Russians weren't the ones stuck in ghettos and they're not the ones whose symbols are being made fun of in this thread.

Is it ok to make fun of Finnish and Russian symbols then?

Polite? Considerate? DON'T YOU DARE TAKE MY MOTHERFUCKING SIDESHOW AWAY!!!

So, will the mods here get butthurt when I write "motherfucker"?

And far-left rhetoric, that's ok here, right? God I hope so...

Okay, I lied about the bad fashion sense. He was fabulous.

Sorry grandpa, but it's the truth. All those sparkling purple buttons...

I agree that the Finns and all others who were harmed should get compensated. There are many differences however.
First, the people weren't making fun of the Finns and the others.
Second, the other people weren't systematically put into camps and murdered.
Are you serious?
The one ashamed should be you, KKKodexers at least are doing it for the lulz.
Third, the other people didn't all get kicked out of their homes due to their religion (or even their grandparents' religion).
So you think that for other motives is a-okay?

This thread exists as a courtesy of the Watch admins (which we appreciate), expressly for the purpose of allowing KKKoders to jerk each other off and kill time until DU fixes his shit.

If what we say offends you (which it clearly does), then don't participate. This thread is by definition not for people like yourself. So why bother reading it?

Because I consider it to be concerning me. I know most people won't change their minds on the internet, but even if one person can understand how I feel and understand that it isn't right to do something like that then I'd be happy that my words have had some meaning.

I do not understand how people can make fun of stuff like that.

I am Jewish and it's because people didn't speak out early enough then that it happened. I find it's important for people to know that making fun of other people's deaths is not funny. Most people understand that and do not make fun of their own relatives' or friends' deaths. Why would you do so of other people.

People back then used to laugh about Jews too and it was all a joke until it wasn't.

I have more reasons if you want...

Back
Top Bottom