Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky - PC

max killen

Watchdog
I am playing the PC version of Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky. I just bought it on GOG. How do I open the menu during the game. I am just starting out and I can't access the menu to save or load or quit the game. Can anyone help. This is not one of the PSP converted to PC games where I can only save the game in one spot is it?

Interestingly enough, it is originally a PC game, ported to PSP.

I used a controller to play it. You can save anywhere, although I'm not sure what the keyboard equivalent is. I'd assume it is ESC or ENTER. There should be a config program you can run, which will show you the key bindings.

Running config.exe is a must. Default settings are all wrong.

Ohhhh, so that's how you do it...I kept looking for ways to adjust my settings ingame...

I suppose playing with a controller is a good idea, too. o.o;

OMG so you play it practically on 320x200? O_O

:D

Well… An old game… If needed, I can upload screenshot of (key) settings I've used.

If you play with a controller, you will most likely want to change the default bindings for that as well. I hear it works just fine with mouse and keyboard.

I thought it was a good game overall. Storyline is a bit of a slow burner, but I was satisfied at the end.

I switched Cancel/Camp to the tab key. Still cannot exit game or save game. I am trying to save game during the tutorial and exit during the tutorial. No key brings up the menu. I have to cont-alt-delete to bring up task manager to guit. I want to play the game; but this is ridicules I can't find any save/load key in the config.

I did not go far enough into the game to be able to save it. Everything is fine now.

Back
Top Bottom