Kickstarter: Unwritten

Roq

Seeker
Original Sin Donor
Hey Guys! Please support this game which is great, maybe even genre changing. Can't believe I have to answer my own post. And it's only got a day or so to run as of this posting. This kind of game should be what KS is all about and look you're really going to like it if you spend a few precious minutes of your valuable time… jeez aren't you sick of safe static turn based micromanagement a la Civilisation V? I for sure am.

Well game does look interesting but I spent all my gaming budget on Dreamfall chapters.Sending this link to few people I know will be interested is best I can do.There are too many KS atm to keep up especially for someone who is versatile gamer as myself(which I think are lot of people on watch).Also I think they have too little to show atm I think they should be have done KS after they had more gameplay to show I am sure campaign would be lot more successful I think now that there are lot of kickstarters you need more than good concept.

Well game does look interesting but I spent all my gaming budget on Dreamfall chapters.Sending this link to few people I know will be interested is best I can do.There are too many KS atm to keep up especially for someone who is versatile gamer as myself(which I think are lot of people on watch).Also I think they have too little to show atm I think they should be have done KS after they had more gameplay to show I am sure campaign would be lot more successful I think now that there are lot of kickstarters you need more than good concept.

Yeah I agree with your comments. They made some mistakes with the kickstarter, not least that the additional tiers don't have too much incentive to upgrade and the initial graphical presentation isn't that good. I really like the ideas though and the more mobile approach to turn based strategy - its a different way of combining crpgs with strategy that looks more promising than a lot of previous efforts.

Okay, I've done so. I'm hoping they actually do this for Linux. They mention it but a hair short of committing to it. They will not reach the 85k they require for Linux guarantee. Its amazing they got this to their goal in such a short period of time. Anyway, so you don't feel your efforts are wasted. Hope my faith isn't either. :D

Last edited:
Thanks guys. As I write this the game has just passed it's 75k goal and is funded, bar high tier trolls! Hope we get a linux version too - but ATM very happy that kickstarter is able to fund this kind of original game even if the devs made a few mistakes in their presentation. Am sure they will add linux and other platforms later, but the important thing is seeing this kind of game being made at all, I think.

Back
Top Bottom