Krater - Win an Alpha Key!

Its funny how all new registered users come claiming that they all were a longtime readers after what Dhruin said.....

I actually have been reading this site for a long time, but finally registered over this contest of all things. I feel like it's stealing all my good ideas before I can use them, but based on their website I'm not sure if I agree with their execution. Very interested in trying it, even in alpha.

With Diablo 3 coming out I think it's a bit stupid that people are still making Diablo clones (which is what I assume this game is), but I've heard some harsh reviews of it so maybe the franchise can no longer be the leader of its own genre.

We'll see!

Also:

Singleplayer/multiplayer which blend seamless with each other. Use your progress from the single player campaign in coop missions and the other way around.

Isn't that what all multiplayer action RPGs are always like these days? They make it sound cutting edge.

Sounds like it will be a very interesting game. Count me in!

Sounds like it has potential. I'll be up for a bit of Alpha testing if picked.

Free is my favorite flavor. Some alpha key love for your friends in Canada please :)

What is this Krater game? I'm only asking because of curiosity. There's not even a screenshot or video about the game apart from some artwork here and there.

Edit: I find some pre-alpha screens at the site, looks like a Diablo style hack&slash.

What is this Krater game? I'm only asking because of curiosity. There's not even a screenshot or video about the game apart from some artwork here and there.

Edit: I find some pre-alpha screens at the site, looks like a Diablo style hack&slash.

You could check our database, which includes a trailer:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/news?ref=0&id=491

But, yes, it's a hsck'n'slash but with a party and other enhancements.

I want it

PLEASE, select me :)

I can't wait to see this one....

Back
Top Bottom