The Witcher 2 - New Trailers

This game looks soooo brilliant. The NPCs seem to be the richest since PS:T. I love Geralt but would rather make my own character though. Aside from that, seems flawless. Go witcher!! :)

According to MechanicalLemon in the Obsidian forums, the music playing in the Hope trailer is --- Nocturne No. 1 by Chopin. A rather famous composer - from Poland.

I like the feel of this game, I like the feel of the game, I like that dlc will be free, and I like the story for the game. To bad my aging machine of nearly 8 years can't play it, though...

Yep. Just the GOG version has no DRM. They can be certain that digital outlet won't be jumping ahead of the official release date. ;)

I wonder who the composers is the frame is mentioning? For whatever reason, the GameSpot trailer reminds me of the music from this Xenosaga trailer.

The music reminds me of the music in this trailer for Dead Island, which by the way this trailer is awesome as well, something that really conveys emotion very well.

Of course it's Chopin ;) Who else? :p

(PS, Eternal Sonata is a good game as well)

All this hype and the numerous trailers are so well done that I'm starting thinking it will be better to never play The Witcher 2 to let it in this state of legendary RPG and avoid be disappointed with reality. :)

Does anybody know if NA version of TW2 will be censored like TW1 was?

Thx DN. Appreciated!

I'm surprised to see people go crazy over that hope trailer. Its very standard, been done a million times before, classical piano music and all, usually in trailers for art house movies. Personally I think its silly and as someone else remarked, a bit pretentious, for what is after all, just another fantasy video game for the computer.

People are just trying to enjoy themselves you wet blanket :)

Exactly :D

As a jaded family man I miss the more innocent age when I'd catch the bus home with my cellophane wrapped bulky computer game purchase held tightly in my arms before slowly unpeeling it and enjoying the inky smell of manuals, and then picking out some pointless but utterly absorbing game material to read, like "claw marks", and almost missing my stop ;)

I was anticipating The Witcher for some time before release, but as I'd already played early versions it wasn't the same level of expectation as I have for a sequel that I'm looking forward to even more than the original, yet have a completely unspoiled experience :D

And yes, it's silly, but silly is fun once in a while :p

I'm too sad a gamer for this level of hype - but those trailers are pretty great.

anyone else is going to play it on the console ? :)

As my gaming pc (a gaming laptop even) died, a ps3 was the cheapest replacement. And honestly, I can't see why a game such as TW2 wouldn't be as much fun with a controller.

anyone else is going to play it on the console ? :)

As my gaming pc (a gaming laptop even) died, a ps3 was the cheapest replacement. And honestly, I can't see why a game such as TW2 wouldn't be as much fun with a controller.

There will probably be a console release but it wont be released to next year. The company stated it might come to consoles so there is hope for people who only game on consoles.

There will probably be a console release but it wont be released to next year. The company stated it might come to consoles so there is hope for people who only game on consoles.

Indeed, see the screen capture on the first page ;) (and the lack of conventional PPPS..)

Indeed, see the screen capture on the first page ;) (and the lack of conventional PPPS..)
Oh well, I can wait. Though, I vaguely remember a pre-order in a local shop (residing in the console section), must have been a misplaced pc version.

Oh well, I got stupid and pre-ordered the premium edition :)

~35$ is pretty cheap….

Oh well, I can wait. Though, I vaguely remember a pre-order in a local shop (residing in the console section), must have been a misplaced pc version.

They haven't confirmed anything, so any pre-order would be speculative (which stores do from time to time). It certainly seems like a sure thing though, the way CDP keep talking about it. I imagine Christmas would be the absolute earliest you would see it though, and probably well after that.

Back
Top Bottom