To Fluent and the watch.

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Over the past couple of weeks I have taken to calling out Fluent over promoting his other adventures on this site. Well I still do not think this is the place for this I am not the owner of the site and will stop any more comments on the subject.

Fluent, I have always liked our reviews for the most part and know how much you love Role Playing Games. I am sorry for posts here that were personal attack on you instead of just posting once on my thoughts of self promotion.

If you are willing to put this behind us and continue on as we always have that would make me very happy.

Sorry everyone if my comments have caused unneeded drama here as this is the best site on the net for RPGs.

Celtic.

The drama was needed. You can't clear a mess - if it's hidden under the carpet. And it was.

No need to be sorry for anything except if you used insults (didn't notice any, but didn't read everything to be honest). Any forum is supposed to be a place for discussions. In this particular case, it was exactly that.

Ignore option is a part of internet culture. When you don't want to waste your energy on someone, well… Also letting people know they're on ignore is welcome so they don't waste their energy with replies to your opinion.

Finally, without drama here and there, the world would be a boring place. A bad drama is better than no drama at all. Except when it comes to movies where 90% drama genre entries should be moved into boredom genre.

Just IMO.

Last edited:
Apology accepted. :party:

You're no longer on my Ignore List and I look forward to continuing discussions about RPGs with you. After all, we all love RPGs here, so we should all be on the same team. =)

I will try to be a little more mindful about what I post here and on other places on the internet. I realize that my joy and my excitement may not always translate the way I would like it to.

So, I hope we can all stay positive and keep moving forward. =)

To be honest i dont understand what post fluent decided to ignore someone in the first place. I didnt see anything on that thread that was worth ignoring someone over.

Back
Top Bottom