10Tacle Studios - Bankrupt!

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
10tacle Studios AG announced that they have filed for bankruptcy on Aug. 6th. This puts a big question mark on the fate awaiting their internal studios and the games they are working on. It seems Stormregion (Panzers series) has been closed months ago, according to Wikipedia, as well as 10tacle Bratislava. Their game, Elveon, has been moved to the british developer Climax. It´s unclear what happens to MMO studio Reakktor (Neocron, working on Black Prophecy), Blimey Games (GTR series) and Elsewhere Entertainment (the successor to Outcast developer Appeal).
More information.

Sad for Stormregion for their unique game of S.W.I.N.E. ... THis game is unique because iof its setting and its humour - sadly no-one does games like this anymore.

This was by the way the only RTS game (apart from Spellforce and the Settlers) that I played in ages.
(S.W.I.N.E. is freeware now.)

Sad for Stormregion for their unique game of S.W.I.N.E. ... THis game is unique because iof its setting and its humour - sadly no-one does games like this anymore.

This was by the way the only RTS game (apart from Spellforce and the Settlers) that I played in ages.
(S.W.I.N.E. is freeware now.)

Swine was indeed very cool. Had good gameplay mechanics, great graphics for its time and an interesting/funny setting. Replace nazies with pigs and the allies with rabbits and give them hilarious lines. :D You can't go wrong with that. :D

Yes, I enjoyed it very much ! :)
Playing Rabbits, of course. ;)

Back
Top Bottom