Is the ending of the game really... (spoiler)

johnnyonoes

Traveler
Is the ending of the game really when you pick up the scientist? Was there really only two planets of content?!?! Or did I miss something?

Thanks

I'd like to know as well. Seems to be the case. Also not many side missions. Is there any reason to simply explore the different planets? Seems like every time I approach an unexplored planet, I can't land on it anyways. And all of the space stations are mirror images of each other with only a few that have unique guys.

The ending is in fact a bit of a cliff hanger. Either Deep Shadows plans or planned a sequel or the game was cut short because the game files contain hints to two additional planets, one who would be suited for that conference that is talked about and another one that could be critical in the solution.

wow, yeah that was kind of a bummer ending. Still I enjoyed the time I put into the game. If each system had a planet to explore as rich as the three I visited it would have been a massive game. Especially if there were multiple faction paths like the 2nd and 3rd planet.

Back
Top Bottom