Stormborn Studio - New Studio & RPG Game

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I was sent news by a new RPG studio calling themselves Stormborn Studio.

Who we are

We're you. We're the kind of people who grew up in a world that included video games. Who explored other worlds, thanks to those video games. Some of us are old enough to have stared, wide-eyed, at a pixelated spaceship landing on Jupiter, on a Commodore 64. We've ventured through Hyrule, and saved princesses from Bowser. We wielded both tongues and swords against our foes, on Caribbean islands, with Guybrush. We've ventured through dungeons and alien planets. And on and on, all the way to today. Screens of all sizes have reflected their light on our amazed faces, at all times of day or night.

Video games helped shape our jokes, our imagination, our hysterical reaction times. We're gamers. That's who we are.
And of course their game is called Runes: The Forgotten Path.

We're about to tackle a crucial phase in the development of our game: funding.

Whether it will be through a crowdfunding platform, or a publisher, the single most important thing for us, now, is to have an audience. To do so it is very important that followers sign up to our mailing list. By doing so, we'll be able to know how many people are setting out to accompany us in this adventure.

We’re also currently working on a playable demo to show the potential of our ideas. We would love to see people talk and write about our project so don't hesitate to contact us
More information.

Good lord what's happening?
Instead of new MMO crapware studios, we're getting new RPG developers?

Is it the dawn of World War 3?
Whatever. I'm not complaining!

Didn't Arx Fatalis have a similar spell system ? The video is kind of cute but doens't really tell you much about the game or how well it will work with k/b mouse...
--
Maybe it will be a tablet game ported to the pc just for Joker :)

Tablet game? There is no such thing. You mean phonegame for bigger screen?

No buy.

Well, I think it's cool someone is designing an RPG to use the Occulus Rift. Not that I will be able to afford it, but happy to see VR and RPG technology being pushed forward together. :)

We're you. We're the kind of people who grew up in a world that included video games.

No you are not. No buy and the name Stormborn Studio just got onto my AvoidWare maker list.

Back
Top Bottom