Calling for screenshots

Hellgate: London screenshots (usual format, usual affair)...
http://www.mediafire.com/?om5uibm01to
...by far my smallest contribution to date (a mere eleven screens from which to select something appropriate), I was forced to stop playing and uninstall HG:L shortly after completing my nth (n being some absurdly large number) fetch quest (every quest in the game is one, it's like a single-player multi-player game, which is every bit as annoying as it sounds) and encountering my fifth "Memory Exhausted" error. I do hope you'll understand my frustration with a game whose engine is so un-optimized that it will take in excess of a minute to load a single level whose breadth may be traversed in less than twelve seconds (yes, I counted), then slam you with some gibberish about exhausting your memory...when you have six gigabytes with which to work (four physical, two VRAM and even two on a flashdrive, which means the OS - with Readyboost - loads itself on there when playing a game, sparing the physical from being used)!
In short, expect no more HG:L screens from me. I'm moving on to something else.

My apologies for the extended delay between posting screens. I had some pressing personal issues that needed to be attended to. Now, onto the images.

Alright, up for today are fifty-four images (png, color-corrected, the works) from Kult: Heretic Kingdoms aka Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition.
http://www.mediafire.com/?t4jjydsaycb
I took no images of the end-game sequence nor the final area, so, if you've played the game, don't anticipate seeing any.
Enjoy...

Alright, mates, here's some more. This time you have twenty images from Space Hack to choose from. You'll have to excuse the small selection as, quite frankly, SH is one of the worst RPGs I've ever played. Useless skills (all four of them), derivative Diablo-esque gameplay (although it lacks any real enjoyment-factor), minimal selection of weaponry, poorly scripted plot (both concept and grammar) coupled with graphics that were dated even at its release. I simply couldn't force myself to play any longer than the two-thirds of the game I plowed through.
Two-thirds and only twenty pics, you say? Well, to be honest, there just aren't that many "screenshot worthy" areas in Space Hack. The locales are all fit together from the same basic tiles and the monsters are (for the most part) simple palette-swapped creatures. Blah.
http://www.mediafire.com/?m13ydqq2cx4
Enjoy...if you can.

Great screens narpet. I just got the M&M Platinum collection and I'm really looking forward to playing that game.

It's a great game! I'm still playing and having a blast. It's quickly becoming my favorite M&M game. It's funny, because the first time I played it (when it originally came out) I had fun, but not as much fun as I'm having now. I think that's due to the fact that I rushed through it back then, and now I'm taking my time.

I recently completed a sorcerer playtrough of Diablo, here are some screens.

I'm currently playing Diablo 2:LOD, Arcanum, Arx Fatalis & Throne of Darkness, I'll have some screens when I'm done.

What about scans ?

For example these small trading-card shaped cards in the boxes of PS:T and BG2 ?

And I've got somewhere an very old advertising pampflet for Heroes of Annihilated Empires, still from 2004.
Although it's no RPG, I think it might be interesting since it's fantasy-themed.

I'm too lazy to upload 'em, but I have quite a few shots from older RPGs from my now defunct website, along with a fair number of extras that I keep in my own archive to use for columns, etc., so if you're ever looking for shots for something specific, feel free to e-mail me, Dhruin.

Good to see all the new pics coming up of old and new games alike.

Back
Top Bottom