Witcher Act 3 Thaler (spoiler)

The Witcher

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
I saved Thaler in the fight with the french guy "D'something or another." He talks about forgeries and missing signitures but after that I didn't understand what he was talking about. Am I missing something or is it just that Thaler is no longer a major NPC now and has nothing more to add.

It sounds like you got the gist of the situation, so keep playing. Things will become clearer later on.

Also the dialog for English like other situations suffered, apparently Thailer's responses and your question when you return to talk to him (after he shows you initially his officially signed Writ), are not representative of the actual conversational, I saw a translation from Polish somewhere, here or at the official site.

After that conversation YOU can tell him that "They are all safe now", and he likes it, but from what was said before there is no telling what "they" refers to.

After that conversation YOU can tell him that "They are all safe now", and he likes it, but from what was said before there is no telling what "they" refers to.

Yeah, there clearly seems to be something missing in that dialogue tree. He also says "is that a problem" and you can, I think, say "yes"... I have no idea what "they" are, what the "problem" refers to or what any of this means. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom