RPGWatch - Underworld Ascendant Q&A

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Last month you guys had the chance to submit your questions for a new Q&A with some of the OtherSide Entertainment developers. Here are their answers.

CouchPotato: Richard Garriott stated on the Shroud of the Avatar website that he will be helping you with the story & Lore, and I was wondering if you could talk more about how this will work?

Tim Stellmach: Richard’s team is co-developing back story with us. If you look at the three main factions in Underworld Ascendant, it’s kind of symbolic: there’s one (the dwarves) from the original Underworld games, one (the dark elves) that’s a crossover from Shroud of the Avatar, and one (the shamblers) that’s wholly new. We even have Tracy Hickman (bestselling author, and SotA story developer) on board to develop the connection with an Underworld Ascendant novel, telling how a clan of dark elves made their exodus to the Stygian Abyss.
More information.

Enjoy everyone and thank you all for sending in your questions.^^

Great Interview guys, well done!!

Lots of cool new info in the interview. Thanks for doing it! :)

Wow, that was really cool of these guys to so thoroughly answer all of these questions - especially considering how small this site is! If anyone from Otherside sees this, thank you very much for these responses, my excitement for the potential of this game is even higher now.

And as always, a big thank you to Couch for taking the time to compile and organize this mountain of questions :party:.

Thanks for the interview and all the replies. It continues to sound very ambitious.

Good interview. And they were not afraid to answer all questions so it seems some PR departments are not so bad, right, Couch? :p

According to answers they are still not certain about combat system, healing and character development. I hope they will reveal more in post-KS updates.

Good interview. And they were not afraid to answer all questions so it seems some PR departments are not so bad, right, Couch?
No they are all evil in my mind as most ignore our site. Still it was nice to see a PR department actually follow through with the interview. So thank you Jim. :handshake:
And as always, a big thank you to Couch for taking the time to compile and organize this mountain of questions.
No problem Nerevarine as I enjoy doing interviews.^^

I really enjoy reading these Q&A posts and appreciate the good questions from our community here.

Awesome as usual Couch! Great questions everyone. Wish some of the answers could have been a little more detailed, but very informative overall.

Back
Top Bottom