What games are you playing now?

Witcher chapt IV FINALLY!

It's not that I didnt like the previous chapt, it was fun, it just seemed like it was just a constant marathon! Back forth, back forth, all I DID was run back and forth thru zones, down the sewers, back up, back to the swamp, down the sewers. F$@#, it was endless. Thank god for the Kalkstein/Triss/swamp teleporter.

I'm liking what I see of Chapt IV so far

These days I'm playing Dominion 2 and Mount and Blade (The Last days mod based on LOTR). I got Witcher closeby, to play again eventually. I'm presently fairly far in chapter 2. But I feel that to fully appreciate this game, I need enough time to play for a long session. And that's something I don't really have the time for, these days.

I miss diplomacy in Wesnoth ... apart from that it's a nice game. :)
(I'm using the current stable version - which runs on my system under Ubuntu faster and smoother than under winxp, interestingly.)

Okay... playing STALKER now. I started it a few months ago, but shelved it in order to focus on the Witcher and Eschalon. Now I'm giving it the attention it deserves. Pretty fun so far, although I'm only about an hour in at this point.

Just finished playing one of the NWN mod "Halo of flies" and the sequel "Shadow from a soul on fire". Excellent mod! If you haven't played it, you should! I really loved it. Nice and short with really gripping story. Just the way I like it.

I'm playing Witch's wake now. Seems ok so far...

I'm a masochist so I decided to re-install Dungeon Lords and give it another go with the 1.30 patch. It's still annoying, but it's not as bad as I remember, but I'm only a few hours into it. For my 'mindless' game that I'm playing it's Kyodai Mahjong.

DS:
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

PSP
- Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
- Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops+
- Warriors of the Lost Empire

PC
- Puzzle Quest
- Sam & Max 203: Night of the Raving Dead (coming out next week!)

I *just* got Loki after several shipping mishaps with Dreamcatcher ... (collector's edition in metal box like Dungeon Lords ... hope that isn't a sign ;) )

I'm trying to look into Warlords online, which behaves ... like a Frost Giant. *sigh*

I'm trying to look into Warlords online, which behaves ... like a Frost Giant. *sigh*
Yes, I should be able to claim as an accomplishment the fact that I managed to sign up for the forums and create a character there last night ...

I'm a masochist so I decided to re-install Dungeon Lords and give it another go with the 1.30 patch. It's still annoying, but it's not as bad as I remember, but I'm only a few hours into it.

1.3? Assuming you don't have the CE, don't you mean 1.4? That was the final (and much more significant than 1.3) patch for the Original.

Yes, I should be able to claim as an accomplishment the fact that I managed to sign up for the forums and create a character there last night ...

*bows* That IS quite an accomplishment ! :)

Right now (these minutes) it's playing fine, by the way. :)

Along with Stalker, I'm now playing Temple of Elemental Evil again. I've never played it with the Co8 patch, so I'm going to run through it again. This is in anticipation of playing Co8's upcoming Keep on the Borderlands mod. If anyone's tried the demo let me know how it is...

I'm playing Gothic 3 with the 1.6 patch and Wizardry 8 that i picked put recently also.

Completed HL:2 EP2 & Hellgate London last week.

Back
Top Bottom