Elminage Gothic - Petition Giveaway

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Fluent gives away 5 copies of the dungeon crawler Elminage Gothic to support his petition to localize all the Elminage games. All you have to do to enter is posting in the correct thread(s) in one of his channels.

Elminage Gothic giveaway information and sign-up

Hello everyone!

I am creating a giveaway for the fantastic and challenging dungeon-crawl RPG, Elminage Gothic! I have (5) copies to give away, and there are a few rules to join. You must do at least one of the following:

1. Subscribe to me on YouTube. I make Let's Plays, previews, reviews and more of all things RPG! http://www.youtube.com/FluentGamingChannel

2. Follow me on Twitter. I post RPG-related tweets, no nonsense! - https://twitter.com/FluentsWorld

3. Join my Google+ Group. Experience excellent RPG-related news posts from the one and only Kevin "Couchpotato" Loveless! - https://plus.google.com/b/106658449309828828466/communities/117097960389849562912

4. Join my Steam RPG Group. Features discussion in a forum setting about RPGs, recommendations from me and more! - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld

5. Follow my Steam Curator List. With close to 50 entries already and more coming all the time, you will get my own personal RPG recommendations! - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld#curation

Here are the rules. You can choose to do one of these or all five if you like. Your entry into the contest will be a post in this thread (whether you are reading it on Google+, RPGWatch, or Steam, it doesn't matter!) saying that you're entering, and then letting me know which of the numbered items you completed. Got it?

When that's all done you will be entered into the contest to win a copy of this smashing dungeon-crawl RPG!

Finally, if you get a chance, please sign my petition to localize all of the Elminage games. I feel these games are important for dungeon-crawl and old-school RPG fans, and we can get them all in English if we get enough signatures! So please, take a moment to sign. It doesn't cost you anything but a few seconds. If you support it, please tell a friend to sign it as well, which would really help the petition along!

The petition is here. - https://www.change.org/p/ghostlight-games-translate-all-elminage-games

Good luck!

- Fluent
More information.

1. done since u did the Gothic dx11 mod and i want the news about that
4. I'm there

petition - signed since looks like a good thing :p

Good luck with the petition - already had most of them, was surprised I didn't have you followed as curator. Do now :)

Signed your petition, but already own the game so don't need it:)

Actually - same here ... already in my library :) Knew I planned to buy it, forgot that I did!

Actually - same here … already in my library :) Knew I planned to buy it, forgot that I did!

You could always still join and give the copy to a friend. They are all in the form of Steam Gifts so they are easily transferred via Steam. :)

Did all 5 entries AND signed the petition!

You are amazing!! Thanks so much!! Especially for the signature on the petition. I really hope we can get these games translated! =)

I wish you best of luck, Fluent. I did entry #4 (Join Steam RPG group) and I'm in.

I also signed the petition :)

When will we get to know the winners ?

I wish you best of luck, Fluent. I did entry #4 (Join Steam RPG group) and I'm in.

I also signed the petition :)

When will we get to know the winners ?

Thanks! :)

Winners will be announced at the end of next week, probably. I'm not sure the exact day but I want to make sure everyone who is interested gets a chance to enter.

Fluent have you contacted the company directly?

Fluent have you contacted the company directly?

Yes. I talk to Ross from Ghostlight all the time. He retweets my posts about the petition, retweets my Let's Play videos and we talk about Elminage all the time.

HiddenX, he probably hasn't responded because it's the weekend. He'll get back on Monday.

I have a feeling that if we get enough supporters, Ghostlight will listen. They are a small group and could use this as a launching platform into becoming the "official" Elminage-West team. That's what I hope to make them realize by doing this petition and trying to convince Ross of all the time.

It's going to take persistence, though, so I urge you all to keep tweeting about this, sharing the petition with friends and getting as many signatures as you can.

Hey everyone.

I've noticed an increase in people joining and subscribing and all that great stuff, but please keep in mind that you have to post in this thread or the thread on my Google+ Group or Steam Group in order to be entered in the contest! Just a friendly reminder. Thank you. =)

Quick update. 44 supporters of the petition! Nice! Let's try to get 50 by the time I wake up tomorrow (Eastern standard time)!

So, please tell a friend that you know online to sign this petition. You can bribe them by offering them a cookie, but please make sure you do make good and send them the cookie afterwards. You could also let them know that they'd be helping make history if we can somehow get these games translated, so there's that, too. :p

Tell a friend! Thanks!! :)

Signed the petition and done 3, 4 and 5. Lets hope we get some traction from the devs.

I have only played few hours of Elminage Gothic so far but it was really fun.

Signed the petition and done 3, 4 and 5. Lets hope we get some traction from the devs.

I have only played few hours of Elminage Gothic so far but it was really fun.

Thanks for signing and entering! You *are* entering, right?

Remember, I'm giving away Steam Gifts, so they can be given to someone else easily on Steam if you already own the game. :)

63 supporters of the petition! Wow. I'm stunned by how much support it has gotten thus far. You all rock! Please, tell a friend and let's get more signatures! More Elminage for all!! =)

Back
Top Bottom