Witcher 3 - Gameplay Footage

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
CD Projekt RED has revealed the first gameplay footage of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt during Microsoft's E3 conference.

More information.

Last edited:
Yeah... ok. That second video better be a joke.

Yeah… ok. That second video better be a joke.
No it's not a joke the first comment always breaks the format and videos. It's never been fixed. It's a bug in the forum apparently.

Let me fix the post here but the second video works fine on the main page.

Just saw these videos about an hour ago.
And now. Let the suffering of waiting begin. It feels like you just have to go and play the game. Oh man!
CDP is aiming high...something has been said about redefining the RPG at the end of the "The Beginning" video.

I want this now. Can't describe how much I am looking forward to this 3rd game of The Witcher-series.

I am anticipating this for my GOTY 2014.

They released TW2 the same year DX:HR and Skyrim were out.
This time there will be also a strong competition.
But seeing this, unless someone else shows something close to it, I can't but also expect that GOTY 2014 will be, once again, our favorite genre, RPG.

Horrible quality on that video, but what I can make out looks good. Monster animation looks very good.

The scenes are better looking in the second vid.

The first video quality is an absolute pixelated mess, and should be avoided. The second video looks gorgeous. I'm not a GW, but it's very impressive!

Last edited:
I found ten videos and there all of the same quality. Avoid if you want it's still watchable. But feel free to whine and moan if you want.;) I don't mind.

Oh boo hoo. I am not perfect. I'm OK with that. ;)
You sure your posts always make it seem you are. Let me get my Violin.:biggrin: I found another video hopefully it meets your high standards.

Well all I can say is when I logged into today I watched DA3 video first.

They show nothing as that is most likely what they will produce as always. A gift horse landed in their lap's a few years ago with DA1 and they fucked that up there after.

I don't even know what to say about the TW3, that will be the last trailer I see of the game until it is out. As I will be in the basement working on a time machine to fast ward to its release date.

3-4 weeks before the TW3 is to be release I will build or order a new gaming system just like I did for the second one.

CDRED what more could you ever want from a gaming company. Image what sort of titles other companies could be releasing if they followed 1/4 of what these guys and gals put into making a game..

I WANT NOW I WANT now sorry for the last part…but the inter-child in me wants to play it today.

The video quality seemed fine to me. I watched the YouTube versions in HD.

I can already see a lot of people upgrading their systems for this game.

No complaining/bitchiness/trolling intended. I DO appreciate all the news you bring to the board, and E3 coverage is right up there. :)
No offense taken Thrasher. I'm just having fun. EA also announced a new Star Wars Battle Front. To bad I can't post that on the front page.

The videos are now disappearing the site has a ghost run for the hills everyone. Looks like Google is having trouble with their severs.

Back
Top Bottom