Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not what I said at all and it's not true. There is a big difference between disliking and having some different political and religious views. It's a slow moving and laid back forum anyway, no point in posting many controversial topics in it.

Last edited:
That's not what I said at all and it's not true. There is a big difference between disliking and having some different political and religious views. It's a slow moving and laid back forum anyway, no point in posting many controversial topics in it.

Let's take a look at what "not disliking" someone means for you, using a random selection of posts found via 10 seconds of Googling:

Gb54kwp.jpg

XMYWUjY.jpg

OXz7IT6.jpg

B9P7k7s.jpg

4TmncmR.jpg

d2vIiMq.jpg

KyERwL7.jpg

hCBEuF4.jpg

Bonus pic on your enlightened views on the fairer sex:

pn55SyG.jpg

Clearly, your heart is just one massive container of mercy and charity. And we both know that if I used more than half a minute finding this stuff, much more extreme stuff would surface.

Anyway, none of this was the reason for your untimely exit from the Codex, as you well know. Unlike you, the Codex was founded on tolerance of diversity and... harshly expressed disagreement.

I have militant socially conservative views and identify to the American religious right, and I'm not shy about them. None of what I talked about is different from the likes of Focus on the Family or what you hear on right-wing radio every day. But I strictly follow the commandment which tells you to love your neighbor. You're trying to show bits and pieces to make me look bad, but it's disingenuous, since you're not showing all the pieces where I empathize and pray for people and tell them that God loves them. My wife and I even had an ex work colleague and friend of mine who is homosexual come stay at our house when he was victim of domestic violence a few months ago, I had made a thread about it.

And no I don't know, no one bothered to tell me either. You and idonthavetime, both mods, are contradicting yourselves on this point in the same thread anyway, he saying I was banned for frequently discussing it, and you saying I wasn't, which I find doubly ridiculous.

Last edited:
I see your retarded posts all over the global warming thread, for starters.

How is your ignorance of reality a sign of my retardation?

As for the rest of this thread, glad to see that the Watch found out who you guy(s) really are, this club of shitposters playing the innocent victims was just silly to witness.

Wow, so all this happened because you got into a debate with Roqua and you didn't see he was a troll. That's just…. amazing.
Why didn't you mention that in the first post. That would have put everything in perspective.

@HHR claiming to not want to saddle this forum with your dislike of lefties and gays, while indicating that you dislike them in the same sentence, does exactly saddle this forum with that.

No one aside from some newbies like crispy blame me for any of that anyway and it's not what I was complaining about. At the time it was pretty obvious how nuts roqua was, and if it shows anyone in a bad light it's DarkUnderlord for his incredibly bad possibly illegal behavior of giving info to some guy who had detailed plans to kill me. I don't think he'd really have killed me but I am sure he'd have beat me up if he could have.

The issue with some guy from south america who pretended to be me is another story and is the annoying part. Now even he denies it but the mistaken belief lives on because the management repeats the lie to all the noobs on the site.

Let's take a look at what "not disliking" someone means for you, using a random selection of posts found via 10 seconds of Googling:

Gb54kwp.jpg

XMYWUjY.jpg

OXz7IT6.jpg

B9P7k7s.jpg

4TmncmR.jpg

d2vIiMq.jpg

KyERwL7.jpg

hCBEuF4.jpg

Bonus pic on your enlightened views on the fairer sex:

pn55SyG.jpg

Clearly, your heart is just one massive container of mercy and charity. And we both know that if I used more than half a minute finding this stuff, much more extreme stuff would surface.

Anyway, none of this was the reason for your untimely exit from the Codex, as you well know. Unlike you, the Codex was founded on tolerance of diversity and… harshly expressed disagreement.

So explain to me how this is so much worse than denying the holocaust and doxing people like DarkUnderlord himself does.

Of course religious people don't like gayness as a rule. No religion/society is going to promote gayness or is going to believe in doing what you want whenever you feel like, as a lot of people seem to think they should. People don't need a philosophy or religion to tell them to be lazy and drink and smoke dope whenever they feel like it.

Most things cause cancer or are in some way bad for your health. Religions are just doctor's warnings for the soul. They are good to keep in mind but it doesn't mean everyone actually avoids everything that is bad. However mislabeling everything like it's good instead would be a huge disaster. And of course some people disagree about some parts. Well, if you don't like it don't go to HHR's church, I guess. It's really that simple.

I don't have anything against gays but kids don't need some freak from outside the school system to show up and talk to them about fisting either. The fact that gay guys defend other gay guys (lunatics) who do this kind of crap and that the school systems go along with it, blows my mind.

All this social justice war crap tends to all run together. There is no big white man conspiracy to keep everyone down that requires bullying men until they wear a man-purse and high heels.

Last edited:
How is your ignorance of reality a sign of my retardation?

As for the rest of this thread, glad to see that the Watch found out who you guy(s) really are, this club of shitposters playing the innocent victims was just silly to witness.

I'm smarter than you. Don't fool yourself. When you get 150+ IQ and some actual science degrees like me (biology, chemistry and theoretical physics don't count) I will start to give my first crap about a single word you say. Until then you should shut your piehole when I am speaking and listen instead of blathering on with delusional arrogance.

A complete lack of executive function like you have is NOT a sign of genius. It's a sign of a broken prefrontal cortex that leads to impatience. Without patience you can't have any sort of logic, either. How many of your professors went off on rants every 20 seconds like you do? Exactly.

How is it relevant what someone else said? I don't think it is OK to say whatever you like, just as long there is someone out there who says something that is worse.

What amazes me more is that people manage to say they have nothing against gays and in the same sentence say something negative about them that isn't based on much.

How is it relevant what someone else said?
What are you trying to say? Well, nevermind, who cares.

I don't think it is OK to say whatever you like, just as long there is someone out there who says something that is worse.

We aren't talking about the morality of what he said, we are obviously talking about why he was banned. I doubt he was banned for some posts he made two years ago. He was obviously banned for this thread. His ban happened the exact instant the lies in the thread I originally linked to were either deleted or moved into an area they are not viewable from outside.

What amazes me more is that people manage to say they have nothing against gays and in the same sentence say something negative about them that isn't based on much.

I will try to put this nicely but don't make such accusations on me. You have shown in here you are barely reading so don't leap to conclusions like this just because you are sloppy or have an agenda.

Pointing out what some gay activist does (who is paid to do it) and pointing out it is wrong and disturbing is not the same as bashing on gays.

we are obviously talking about why he was banned.

No. We are not:

Grunker said:
Anyway, none of this was the reason for your untimely exit from the Codex

I moderate Politics. There are a myriad of posters much worse than HHR. He wasn't banned for being a right-wing nutjob. If we started banning those, Politics would be a ghost town. In fact, to the best of my recollection, I've never once modded a single one of his posts or threads.

No. We are not:

My own post about the reason I think he was banned led to the discussion in the first place....

The gay nonsense was only brought up because I said it obviously wasn't his politics that led to a ban. Which would be totally crazy considering the nuts allowed to post there.

I moderate Politics. There are a myriad of posters much worse than HHR. He wasn't banned for being a right-wing nutjob. If we started banning those, Politics would be a ghost town. In fact, to the best of my recollection, I've never once modded a single one of his posts or threads.

Thanks. As I suspected.

I'm smarter than you. Don't fool yourself.
Of course you are

When you get 150+ IQ and some actual science degrees like me
And your dick is huge and you get all the ladies and you're a millionare, we know.

(biology, chemistry and theoretical physics don't count) I will start to give my first crap about a single word you say. Until then you should shut your piehole when I am speaking and listen instead of blathering on with delusional arrogance.
So edgy
A complete lack of executive function like you have is NOT a sign of genius. It's a sign of a broken prefrontal cortex that leads to impatience. Without patience you can't have any sort of logic, either. How many of your professors went off on rants every 20 seconds like you do? Exactly.
And yet you are delusional about reality. Smart or not, you're still wrong.

And speaking of intelligence, my first reply to this thread was saying that HHR's shtick had become silly, with every single post of his being "HOMOS ARE BAD MMKAY" or "YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FOR THAT". That's why he was prosperized first and banned next. I do realize you might have misunderstood that because i don't write for people with 150 IQ, my fault of course.

I don't know either, I wasn't told or warned. I don't know fully how I come off but I don't think I had behaved differently than I ever had.

To be honest the last thing I did before it happened was talk on the chat about how nervous a health condition and getting new treatment for it made me feel, and how glad I was to have some kind people on that community to support me. Then I discover I somehow became persona non grata and couldn't post except in their ghetto section. And just now it seems even allowing me to lurk the forum is too much because I dared to keep FretRider as somewhat of a friend and that must mean I was planning a conspiracy with him and Bryce against the site.

So yes, it did hurt, I felt backstabbed. I don't have many friends left at all as I have moved many times and they have gone their own ways and don't relate a lot to many people I know. So I really value my online communities, though I suppose if I get too attached that's probably my fault.

From what I can tell, most of us think your banning was unfair. DU said "we'll see" when I asked him if your ban was permanent. I think if you ask him in a month or two to let you back in, he will. That's what I've done the numerous times I've been banned. Don't give up on Codex bro, you are one of us.

From what I can tell, most of us think your banning was unfair. DU said "we'll see" when I asked him if your ban was permanent. I think if you ask him in a month or two to let you back in, he will. That's what I've done the numerous times I've been banned. Don't give up on Codex bro, you are one of us.

I doubt it. Denying holocaust all day and never posting about anything else, doxing people and false accusations are fine on the codex. Acting civilly towards me or fretrider is unpardonable.

I'd like to go on record, as I hinted at before, that I like HHR. I have no real problems with him; that is, nothing that would permanently sever an e-friendship that I have with him. I actually admire his apparent religious ferocity (a subject of which I have to admit I am a little bit skeptical) and I've even taken some of his nutritional advice in the past such as cutting down on carbs and on sugar and I've genuinely benefited from that.

I sometimes wish that HHR would remember a little more about the advice that we Christians were given to pray in our closets -- to exercise some degree of modesty in our displays of faith -- but far be it for me to judge. I, admittedly, am a bit of a struggling Christian myself.

I will see what I can do in my own limited way to sway DU's opinion about "letting HHR back in", if that's what HHR wants.

I will try to put this nicely but don't make such accusations on me. You have shown in here you are barely reading so don't leap to conclusions like this just because you are sloppy or have an agenda.
I've read the whole thread, even the long winding repetitive posts. You jump to conclusions whenever someone doesn't agree with you, claiming some superiority in intelligence. Perhaps you do have superior intelligence, but allowing yourself to get dragged into a verbal fight by Roqua of all people doesn't do much to support that claim. I must admit that it was funny though.

I've read the whole thread, even the long winding repetitive posts. You jump to conclusions whenever someone doesn't agree with you, claiming some superiority in intelligence.

I am respectful and friendly to those who show the same. I have read this guy's arrogant diatribes before and won't put up with it aimed at me If he wants to play scientist fine, but it doesn't work so good on someone like me who actually does have real education, skills, and strong innate abilities and will call you out on your BS.

Perhaps you do have superior intelligence, but allowing yourself to get dragged into a verbal fight by Roqua of all people doesn't do much to support that claim. I must admit that it was funny though.

It's no skin off my nose and says nothing about me that he went nuts. It's just some lame distraction crispy cooked up, but if anything it shows how reprehensible DarkUnderlord is.

I've read the whole thread, even the long winding repetitive posts.
^
If you did read the thread well then you should not have to hear me say that yet again, and would not think that's what the thread is about.

You don't really have any purpose to be posting here in the first place. I just wanted to go on record about yet more BS about me online. You keep trying to drag things off topic and to insult me. Just butt out if you have nothing real to add, and if you are not involved somehow it's not possible you do.

Homosexually is to be promoted to help combat over population.

War has changed, technology prevails and the need for mass infantry ground forces like the armies of old is far, far less.

As such, the old rules to get people breeding more soldiers have become mostly obsolete.

You'll find that the media has been doing its best to separate sex from reproduction in the minds of the commoners for quite some time now.

So, update your old religious world-power brainwashing with a more modern "climate change" environmentally conscious perspective.

Do your part to save the planet and bang a dude today.

No, I simply go on a conservative site for this now because I don't want to saddle such a nice forum with multiple controversial socially conservative topics
So, you don't think of Codex as a ''nice place'' like Watch, but feel saddened to be banned from there never the less. It somehow indicates that trolling and shitposting was the only reason to go there, because you don't really like the place, but knew that it's extremely tolerant and rarely bans people for their opinions no matter how extreme. You used it for venting your frustration and it's other parties fault that it simply got fed up with it.
You were banned for spamming the same shit over and over again, not because of your dislike of gays or silly fundie christian posturing. Try to make two threads about evil of gayness per week here and see how it goes.

Homosexually is to be promoted to help combat over population.

But homosexuality is not a choice, right?

I don't think it is, or anyway it is not something that has MUCH choice. I don't think this would work and I don't think the medias are really doing this anyway. More like they are trying to split people with make believe made up issues so that no real political topics affect the elections.

War has changed, technology prevails and the need for mass infantry ground forces like the armies of old is far, far less.

As such, the old rules to get people breeding more soldiers have become mostly obsolete.

Most religions emphasize family because without that the religion dies out. They also emphasize peace because of the same reasons.

You'll find that the media has been doing its best to separate sex from reproduction in the minds of the commoners for quite some time now.
I think that's more to keep people working themselves to death to keep corporate profits up than any imagined philanthropy.

After all they can just import some third worlders to replace you.

So, update your old religious world-power brainwashing with a more modern "climate change" environmentally conscious perspective.

Do your part to save the planet and bang a dude today.

Climate change is just a scam to get more tax out of people. Any movement that has large amounts of astroturfing involved has something shady going on. Turns out the ice sheets are bigger than any time in history this year.

It's all just a scam to get corporate welfare tax breaks and even free money handouts. It's also a safe channel for environmental concerns that actually pads corporate profits instead of hampering them. If you mention GMO or endocrine disrupters or vaccines or fukushima then you are a conspiracy theorist, though.

Untold billions of dollars have been spent on computer simulations for predicting global warming. This is something that any computer scientist knows prima facie is provably impossible. Anything that involves observed values is simply not something that can be simulated. These simulations are just extrapolations and there is no science behind it. I could draw some lines on a piece of graph paper and it's just as (in)valid.

Of course now all the statistical models are proven false. Turns out sometimes the sun is more hotter than others, as has been claimed by many scientists all along. That being the case you can't really make any claims about the weather at all.

Anyone who'd engage in such nonsense let alone spend billions of gubmint money on it is an utter fraud.

Not to mention the obvious that we have been using fossil fuels for centuries and still no apparent warming. There's not that many more years we can use them before they are gone, anyway, and no way to stop their use easily yet, so not much point worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom