RPGWatch - Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms Preview

Half Life 3 confirmed!
No it's a a new ARPG sequel kickstarter game. We have the exclusive announcement as a lot of funding came from our site. And no it's not the next Larian game either.:p

Clue: Crpgnut will be happy as he helped fix the first game.

Last edited:
Trust

Going to trust everyone on the site speaking positively of this and buy it.

Probably going to be too busy to play it for a while so hope it gets patched up and optimized a bit for early access release.

Probably gonna be tearing up the new Persona on 3ds for a while when that hits later this month lol.

Hello, Hadoken, and welcome. :)

If you're getting it, then obviously it sounds like your style of game, and I hope you enjoy it. :)

Thanks Aubrielle, you answered several of my questions about the game. It really sounds good, though I'm gonna miss the attunement system. I thought that was a very innovative approach and I'd love to see it again someday.

No it's a a new ARPG sequel kickstarter game. We have the exclusive announcement as a lot of funding came from our site. And no it's not the next Larian game either.:p

Clue: Crpgnut will be happy as he helped fix the first game.

Great! I don't have a clue but I work on a bunch of them behind the scenes as a pain in the ass otherwise known as a forum suggester :)

Oops, I actually did some work on Legend of Dawn but I wouldn't think it would get a sequel. Again as a suggester but the guys did give me some type of credit. Charles-SGR made some changes to his game due to my suggestions, and I wouldn't mind seeing a kickstarter from him. You've got me scratching my head, Couch.

Great! I don't have a clue but I work on a bunch of them behind the scenes as a pain in the ass otherwise known as a forum suggester :)
Well I can give you another clue the developer is called Dreamatrix Games.;)

The interview will be posted in a few hours with my next evening news-posting.

Okay, well we'll see what they have to say for themselves. I think it's pretty ballsy of them to ask for money after the fiasco that was their first game.

Okay, well we'll see what they have to say for themselves. I think it's pretty ballsy of them to ask for money after the fiasco that was their first game.

That's what I said too, though their hearts are in the right place at least, and they do seem to make a halfway decent case, at least…

Thanks for the wonderfuly done preview and all the added info since I enjoyed the first game Kult and it looks like this one will be on my list too.

@cprgnut Dreammatrix had a lot of grand ideas but the implimentation was so so but I hope their understanding of business matters has increased as they seemed to be making a lot of roockie mistakes. I figure I got my15 bucks out of the last one so not a loss there.

Oh, I agree Terry. I will back their sequel but I still think it's ballsy :)

Back
Top Bottom