Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi RPGwatch,

After successfully getting banned from RPGcodeshit,Iam very happy to join RPGwatch.Lets hope i can enjoy the ride.

Feeling so tired, can't understand it
Just had a fortnight's sleep
I'm feeling so tired, I'm so distracted
Ain't touched a thing all week

I'm feeling drunk, juiced up and sloppy
Ain't touched a drink all night
I'm feeling hungry, can't see the reason
Just ate a horse meat pie

Yeah, when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog
Yeah, when you lay me out
My heart is beating louder
Than a big bass drum, alright

Yeah, you got to mix it child
You got to fix it, must be love
It's a bitch
Yeah, you got to mix it child
You got to fix it, must be love
It's a bitch, alright

Sometimes I'm sexy, move like a stud
Like I'm kicking the stall all night
Sometimes I'm so shy, got to be worked on
Don't have no bark or bite, alright

Yeah, when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog
Yeah, when you lay me out
My heart is bumpin' louder
Than a big bass drum, alright

I said hey, yeah I feel alright, now
I got to be a
Hey, I feel alright now

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, yeah

:rolleyes::mad:>:O:S:idea:=):greedy::wideeyed::sweatdrop::mellow:

Awesome, another one from RPGCodex who needs X posts here before being allowed to go back.

Hello everyone,

I've been lurking for a while now, finally got the courage to sign up ;). I don't remember exactly at which age I started gaming, I guess I was around 11 or so and playing on my parents' computer. I got into RPGs as a teenager and still am today (though I guess being 24 doesn't make me a RPG veteran ;)). I guess my favourite games are the Divinity series, but I'm kind of a Larian fangirl, so they would really need to mess up for me not to like one of their games. I really enjoyed playing the infinity engine games (which took me the last two years :blush:, yes I really like to take my time and complete every. single. quest.)

I still have the same laptop I got for my 18th birthday, so no newer games for me until now (I think the most recent game I ever played on my laptop was Divinity 2..) but I anyway spent the last two years playing older RPGs. It was a fun ride and I really enjoyed those games, but since I'm finally earning some money, having almost finished my studies, I decided to get a new, shiny PC:beam:.

I would like to assemble one myself, though I have little experience, so I might head over to the hardware / techhelp section soonish to ask for your opinions.

Anyway, I'm really happy to finally join, I think the Watch is a great site and I will certainly continue visiting it daily, but maybe less as a lurker:p

PS. If some of my phrasing sounds odd, I'm not a native speaker:blush:.

Cheers,
Natalie (aka Kailiana)

Hello Kailiana,
as a Divinity-fan you're well suited to us Watchers - Welcome! :party:

Welcome to the watch. It's a great place. Hope you will enjoy it here.

As a non native speaker myself, I find your writing no more odd than my own.

As an Ultima Dragon I sometimes see it as my duty to honor the tradition back on the Ultima Dragon Internet Chapter forum and virtually throw a virtual pie at newcomers. So, as a token of respect, here comes the *SPLUT*!

pibbur who at the age of 60 no longer remembers if he still wore diapers at 24.

Pibbur - the time will come when you have wear them again :)

Thanks, pibbur:p
I really hope I will still be playing games when I'm 60!

Thanks, pibbur:p
I really hope I will still be playing games when I'm 60!
Piece of cake. Corwin's still playing and he's something like 300 years old now.

Piece of cake. Corwin's still playing and he's something like 300 years old now.

And since he lives in Australia he has to spend a lot of time fighting creatures that hate him. With a cricket bat. That he gets time for gaming at all is impressing.

Pibbur who ran into a moth today and let it live.

Hello everyone. My name is Unrestigered. I like crpgs. I'm almost potty trained and my favorite movies are "McGrubber" and "Observe and Report." Unlike Pibbur, who loves life, I am full of hate and rage and kill all insects I can that have the audacity to come within my kill range. I always give them a verbal warning first that if the don't leave the premises they will be exterminated, but they seem to be either overly confident in their ability to avoid my mongoose fast attacks, or just plain stupid.

Welcome one and all, yes even you Roqua AKA Unrest...... whatever!! :)

I think if you post more than 3 times without profanity, it is an instaban :p

Please don't overspam the boards, we're not the community where you need to post something everywhere.

Is it also available on this?
http://www.bluestacks.com/

Hello everyone. My name is Unrestigered. I like crpgs. I'm almost potty trained and my favorite movies are "McGrubber" and "Observe and Report." Unlike Pibbur, who loves life, I am full of hate and rage and kill all insects I can that have the audacity to come within my kill range. I always give them a verbal warning first that if the don't leave the premises they will be exterminated, but they seem to be either overly confident in their ability to avoid my mongoose fast attacks, or just plain stupid.

Next time you level up, add a level of Ranger. That way you can add Insects as a favored enemy and get a bonus to attack roll and damage.

Back
Top Bottom