Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about me on the shoutbox while I'm not around are we?!?!? Swine! Coward! I demand satisfaction!

Shoutbox is off limits (and a safe zone) and you know it.

What's this about your mod? Answer me! I demand justice!

And now, I just don't know how to stop myself.

Help me.

Humor all you want you couldn't fit me into your little tirade because you had no reason at all to ban me!
Only your great butthurt over my name or genuine schizophrenia which transforms every new accounts into a Giant Bryce in your mind.

(proof here)

Man, I had forgotten about this video, about how bad it was. You seem to be nearly self-consumed because of the chronic masturbation addiction(such a nasty habit).

The strange uncoordinated schizoid body movement, agressive balding, flabby/soft body composition, near absence of muscle mass, manboobs, confused look and soft effeminate voice. They all give it away. This was described frequently in 19th century medical literature.

Remember, people laughed at you because of that, not because I pointed it out. The unwashed mensa tee only reinforced how pathetic it was. No reason to still be butthurt about it and keep bringing it up after all this time.

I mean, just look at it:

image.png

It's like some inbred lovecraftian nightmare. The creature can't stop martubating even with a flacid penis and both hands tied behind his back. Serological tests would certainly indicate severe zinc deficiency and the hormonal profile of an eunuch.

It might seem charitable that his single mother supports him, but let's face it: there is a point where even a devout catholic like myself suddenly understands the point of eugenics. We should all be glad that the social standards are still placed so that no male of such stock will ever have the chance to procreate.

FretRider is yet another one of bryce's (or possibly Chefe's) alternate personalities, folks.

Just wanted to interject that for additional clarity in negotiating this fascinating thread.

Imagine something more pathetic than a masturbation addict wearing an unwashed mensa t-shirt. Imagine it.

That would be the handful of sycophantic adult virgins like Creepy who turned the codex site feedback on a strange circle jerk fueling the poor man's vice. He was so servile that he even got a moderator position.

I'm glad he never posted pics. Seeing Gaysun's balding and bony mug ridden with kaposi's sarcoma was bad enough. Dorkovenload's innate inferiority can only be beaten by those under him.

Agreed....

I'm glad he never posted pics.

I've had several of my pics posted at Codex for a few years now, Chefe.

Here's the one that I think you'll appreciate most:

Crispy172.jpg

I understand Bryce's indignation. He has been accused of being some kind of internet psycho who went through the trouble of registering "hundreds of alts" due to some obsession with the codex.

Turns out that the guy actually hasn't posted there for years(he quite after DU revealed his personal information to Roqua). That goes to show the character of who just showed his face in this thread.

EDIT: damn it creepy, that was unnecessary.

I didn't mean to frighten you, Chefe.

I doubt DarkUnderlord will partake for long in a thread on a forum where he doesn't have control and especially where he doesn't have dozens of members praising his every move.
I came over here because I miss you. The thought of you posting on the Watch without me bearing down on you, gave me a terrible feeling of emptiness. How could I possibly let you post in a forum where I'm not present? You've been posting on the Codex under my watchful administration for years. Our relationship is too close to just give that up overnight.

It takes time.

I mean, just look at it:

image.png

It's like some inbred lovecraftian nightmare. The creature can't stop martubating even with a flacid penis and both hands tied behind his back.
I can't help myself Bryce. Whenever I think of your strong physical prowess and proper manliness, I become consumed with sexual energy. Just thinking about you now while I reply gives me a massive hard-on that distracts me all day unless I take care of it.

One of the reasons I banned you was to help control this sexual energy. When you were on the Codex I'd masturbate at least 8 times per minute just reading your posts. Thinking about your strong upper body strength, deep masculine voice and the piles of money you've earned from fruitful, male dominated activities.

That's why the Codex has so many 404 pages. I keep thinking about you.

I'm thinking about you now. Tell me how strong you are Bryce. Tell me how manly you are so that I can imagine you properly.

And this is how you thank a earnest poster and a patron who was always careful to never be insulting to anyone and to never break a rule. My behavior is far from perfect, but I was really hurt to lose what I considered my online home I was always welcome at. I seriously was. I don't care if it makes me look "butthurt". Better to be "butthurt" than to be a bootlicker.

Because yes, just as I pointed out on the Codex constantly when I was there, the constant bootlicking that so many people give you irritates me to the extreme, and recently this seems to have spiked to absurd degrees. To reestablish a semblance of sanity, let me break this streak and let me break the above vow just once to tell you this: go fuck yourself, prick.

Last edited:
Bryce is not posting in this thread anymore, brainiac. And although I have a very low opinion of you I can't believe you are dumb enough to think otherwise even now.

I mean, being a site administrator with an IQ above 60 should be enough to figure that out after a couple of YEARS. The admins here at the watch figured it out in a couple of minutes, but they probably have functioning brains and no hanging inferiority complexes, so it figures.

I don't know who dorkunderimbecile is exactly, but he is certainly not me, not hhr and quite certainly not bryce as well(you can tell them both apart just by reading them).

If there weren't different user names attached, no one would ever guess that there might be several people posting. You all sound exactly the same, right to the tiniest detail in your long winded butthurt rants, which is why it should come as no surprise that ''you guys'' are strongly suspected to be one and the same. If you really are several guys, it's downright bizzare.

And this is how you thank a earnest poster and a patron who was always careful to never be insulting to anyone and to never break a rule. My behavior is far from perfect, but I was really hurt to lose what I considered my online home I was always welcome at. I seriously was. I don't care if it makes me look "butthurt". Better to be "butthurt" than to be a bootlicker.

There's being entitled and there's asking for a minimum of respect when you have donated money to the community.

If anything they should have warned you before they did that. As in, ''we are going to ban you if you don't stop posting that way''.

DarkUnderlord . Yeah you have the right to ban Humanity Has Risen, you have the right to just keep the money he gave you and flip him off.
But doing so without any warning is just admitting to being a terrible human being.

You have sycophants like the creepy virgin who just had to post a picture of himself, that perhaps blind you to that, but if you read this I hope you realize that banning a donator without warning and obvious clues is dishonest.

As for me I don't give a fuck anymore. Keep me IP banned, keep pretending I was using a proxy before you IP banned me, keep believing that I'm Bryce and that Bryce lives in Europe now for some reason, if you really are that psychopathic.

Funny thing is you IP banned even thought I had stated to you that this was my last account, and frankly I was hardly spamming the queue with my 3 posts. Tells a lot about your paranoia.

There's being entitled and there's asking for a minimum of respect when you have donated money to the community.

If anything they should have warned you before they did that. As in, ''we are going to ban you if you don't stop posting that way''.

DarkUnderlord . Yeah you have the right to ban Humanity Has Risen, you have the right to just keep the money he gave you and flip him off.
But doing so without any warning is just admitting to being a terrible human being.

You have sycophants like the creepy virgin who just had to post a picture of himself, that perhaps blind you to that, but if you read this I hope you realize that banning a donator without warning and obvious clues is dishonest.

As for me I don't give a fuck anymore. Keep me IP banned, keep pretending I was using a proxy before you IP banned me, keep believing that I'm Bryce and that Bryce lives in Europe now for some reason, if you really are that psychopathic.

Funny thing is you IP banned even thought I had stated to you that this was my last account, and frankly I was hardly spamming the queue with my 3 posts. Tells a lot about your paranoia.

I know I said I would not post again, but if your story is true it is just batshit crazy.

I am certain that fretrider and HHR are separate people because in spite of what the guy above says they sound very different. But on the surface you don't seem to be either one. You have normal English grammer instead of Portuguese grammer and you're definitely nothing like HHR.

So if you really did just post 3 posts like it seems from the site feedback, then DU has got to have some really severe psychological issues. Which I guess should be no surprise since he is best buds with Trash and has a homosexual david cross impersonator who's "got his back" in this thread.

Gnidrologist, you can tell I am not them because I know what words like your name means, I use americanisms like batshit crazy. And, when talking about certain codex freaks I can't stop using the word bizarre. Which is all stuff I did when I actually posted.

That's a good way to tell I am not any current codexer because most of them have reading comprehension that makes mythos look like a fellow triple niner, and half of them have English that makes FretRider's early posts look like the Queen's English.

I've been wondering why he does this bullshit and kept it up so long with no input from me. Now I realize - hey, oh wow, maybe this guy is just completely motherfucking crazy.

Last edited:
If there weren't different user names attached, no one would ever guess that there might be several people posting. You all sound exactly the same, right to the tiniest detail in your long winded butthurt rants, which is why it should come as no surprise that ''you guys'' are strongly suspected to be one and the same. If you really are several guys, it's downright bizzare.

Well I don't know, from my point of view standing in my room being me you're just a pretentious shitposter who thinks he can pull a false observation followed by an assertion.

Do you want to ask the moderators of this place if they have enough time to lose to check that I'm have a residential IP from a corner of the world that is situated in Europe?
We can ask about the 2 other ''suspected'' alts here. I am not sure if the Watch would let us post that way if we were the same person. Unless they have no rules against 3 alts at the same time who create threads and argue alternatively with other users.

From my point of view, frankly you have the same posting style as ManWhoJapped so I'm gonna assume you're Bryce, and I'm being dragged in the psychotic online dance of a man with multiple personalities disorder and a full time shitposting job.

Two can play that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom