Balrum - Update #25, 24 hours left!

They could have made much more, there was close to zero marketing.

I don't know. If you look at the press links and videos on the main page, they got more than most small KS recently got. And they did very regular updates. Could have handled the tiers and addons better, but there is only that much you can do if you don't want to do physical goods (which is a smart choice for such a small team).

ähhhmmm - where do you live? I have to order a plane-ticket :)

Balcony Team: (3 minutes ago)

Potato land is either Ireland, Idaho, Prince Edward Island or anywhere in the Andes.

Either way..a Spud Party.

Oh right, I backed it so I saw that but for some reason I thought kickstarters received more money after the campaign ends - it's paypal that gets them more funding.

Anyways I hope the release is sooner than a year from now, but plenty of stuff to play until then...

Wow, that was an extremely close finish. Amazing stuff!

Reminded me of the Divinity: OS Kickstarter's final moments for hitting the final stretch goal.

Oh right, I backed it so I saw that but for some reason I thought kickstarters received more money after the campaign ends - it's paypal that gets them more funding.

Anyways I hope the release is sooner than a year from now, but plenty of stuff to play until then...

Yeah, they have a paypal option. From what I have seen that rarely contributes more than 10% to the total though.
I wouldn't expect timely delivery. Delays are the norm.

Really happy to hear it. This looks like one of the most promising KS RPGs!

Back
Top Bottom