HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Here's the early March Kickstarter update for Star Traders 2:

Early March Progress Update

Backers and Captains,

We have been making rapid progress on Star Traders 2 implementation tasks over the last two weeks. Our three-pronged attack against the game’s features continues and we’ve hit significant milestones on all three fronts.

In Character Creation, we’re now generating Traits for your starting Crew and Contacts, as well as placing your Captain’s friends and enemies into the game world during map generation. Character Creation now allows you to select your ship from a list of starting options. As you can see in this prototype screenshot, we are also now using the new ship artwork for Star Traders 2 as you traverse Quadrants.

On the Map Gen and View project, we are now generating maps with approximately the same complexity of Urban Zones as seen in the original Star Traders RPG (50+ Zones). We’re currently generating and exploring these maps and hyperwarp gate systems with the viewer. Of course, this is a Star Traders Map Viewer so it definitely kills your Crew while you are using it.

[...]
Thanks Eye!

More information.

I never kickstart. But I´ll buy the game when in EA. Tresa Brothers make awesome RPGs.

I've backed three or four of their products so far, and I'll certainly be playing this one. Haven't been disappointed in any of their games yet.

Me too: Templars, Star Traders 4X and Heroes of Steel. The last is my preferred.

Back
Top Bottom