Neverwinter Nights 2
The Moonlight Path:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-moonlight-path

According to the author…

Gameplay hours:
25-35hours.

Single // Multiplayer:
Singleplayer.
Making it multiplayer/Persistent World module at the moment would risk many things, and it is not essential at this point yet, as the story evolves the PC and her choices made. As stated above, we still got excessive plans in making the module for Persistent World purposes, though with a different story line and dynamic for PW purposes.

Roleplaying:
Heavy, true Roleplaying. That's what you are rewarded the most for.
Not much to be added to that, I think.

Hack & Slash:
Medium or below average, depends on how you roleplay your way through.
Of course, it is a huge part of the adventure, confronting enemies in the hostile environments
where the module will take place, so you won't be left without vigorous battles, blood and gore!

Scope:
Huge.

Why? Because the story is like huge, simply put.
There are 50-100+ areas per Chapter, so you can expect many areas from wilderness to caverns, astral and what not. Worry not, all the areas contain points of interest and well detailed environments, atmosphere and of course what makes them
the most vivid, our Original Score put to life!

Content Rating:
18+.

The module contains everything that the whole dark, Medieval Era of our world contained;
Blood, gore, battles, mutilation, rapes, excessive violence, certain drugs, alcohol, somewhat raw language (nothing modern though, as they were not part of that age), graphical violence, disturbing scenes and oppressive atmospheres. If you can't take it, don't play the module, or at least don't blame us. We are aiming for realistic view of the world played through a game, just what it was and what the world is even today; brutal and filled with chaos.

This is not to inspire anyone to do what the game shows, we are not aiming to agitate anyone or inspire anyone in bad manner. I take extensive inspiration from Fallout series / Planescape: Torment and other older games, when game designers had the balls to do something different.

Language:
English

4.jpg

2-1.jpg

For now it's on hold but the mod author says he's still working on it and "proud" of a demo.

c5luFM2.jpg

The Spire of Malice, Chapter 1: The Red Father:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=NWN2ModulesEnglish.Detail&id=229141&id=527

According to the author…

Category:

Single Player

Module Types :

Dramatic, Dungeon Adventure, Horror/Survival Horror, Puzzles, Temple / Crypt Adventure, Twisted / Dark

Scope:

Part of Series

Content:

Adult

TricksTraps:

Medium

Roleplay:

Medium

HackSlash:

Medium

LevelMin:

LevelMax:

Gameplay Hours:

Categories:

Dungeon Crawl, Puzzles, Story, Surreal, Survival Horror.

1365412798_fullres.jpg

1365412865_fullres.jpg

The last two are mods for NWN but I thought I might include them still for those interested…

Celeritas Eos - Equilibrium of the Night:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/celeritas-eos

According to the author…

* fixed female protagonist;
* 15 - 25 hours gameplay;
* robust dialogues;
* a chance to become a vampire;
* XVII century-like setting with guns;
* modified NWN 1 interface;
* appearance descriptions for most NPCs;

magic.jpg

2.1.jpg

vampireattack.1.jpg

17a.jpg

However it doesn't delight my rape hentai fantasies so I'm not interested in this or the other mods above. I thought some of you might be though.

Gladiatrix III - The Hand of Destiny:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6396

According to the author…

FEATURES:
- Extensive use of CEP creatures and content

- Over 140,000 words of dialogue

- Two very distinct and involved endings based on the decisions you make in the game

- Eight possible ending romances

- Fully animated intimate encounters (Warning! Very little is left to the imagination.)

- Custom armor and clothing, some from the community and some of my own design

- Over a year went into the development of this project

- This module has been bug tested by 80 beta testers

- This can be played as a standalone module but if you want to experience the background of how your character got here then should play Gladiatrix and Gladiatrix II first.

1370919815_fullres.jpg

1370920214_fullres.jpg

The last one got me horny so I am downloading it. Hopefully it features some rape.

Last edited:
Wtf? Seriously,wtf?

I remember when my kids were 2-4 years old, they sometimes found "naughty" words funny. That was a looong time ago. They've grown up.

pibbur

Last edited:
You're a sick and disturbed guy aren't you Stainless Veteran?

Those modules do look interesting save for the last one. I don't like anything using nudity just for the sake of it. I find that tasteless.

Celeritas Eos and The Moonlight Path look sweet.

Edit:

kTrROQc.jpg

>_>

You're a sick and disturbed guy aren't you Stainless Veteran?

Those modules do look interesting save for the last one. I don't like anything using nudity just for the sake of it. I find that tasteless.

Just a 12 year old Codex Troll (Brainless Nonveteran), who wants to find out how adults react to "naughty" words - best to ignore him.

NWN mods?
Hhahauahaaaaa. Go joke someone else with that stuff. I'd rather waste my time on Tetris.

Just a 12 year old Codex Troll (Brainless Nonveteran), who wants to find out how adults react to "naughty" words - best to ignore him.

Explains a lot.

NWN mods?
Hhahauahaaaaa. Go joke someone else with that stuff. I'd rather waste my time on Tetris.

I don't know if you hate NWN in general or just the mods. There are some goods mods out there for it and definitely ones less repetitive than Tetris :)rolleyes:). I recommend Darkness over Daggerford for NWN1. Created by a former Bioware employee and veteran modders (who later went on to develop Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate). It uses Baldur's Gate as its inspiration in that it's semi-open world with its areas, has a world map, sub-plots and emphasis on your party.

Some of the best RPGs I've played have been NWN mods. And sex was NOT involved. :/

Any good ones? Most of the vault's "Hall of Fame" feature those type of mods (ones with sex) and I generally don't like them.

Huh? Both seem like trolls to me...

Any good ones? Most of the vault's "Hall of Fame" feature those type of mods (ones with sex) and I generally don't like them.

Yes there are some good ones. And by "good" I mean not sex mods, but good stories, NPCs, interesting world designs. As I've said, some of the best CRPG experiences I've had.

Yes there are some good ones. And by "good" I mean not sex mods, but good stories, NPCs, interesting world designs. As I've said, some of the best CRPG experiences I've had.

Exactly the type I'm looking for, so any ones you would recommend?

I've recommended some before a while back. Sadly, I can't remember their names now. Try searching for posts by me regarding NWN and let me know what you find and I can confirm. Cheers!

Attention, RPGWatch. This person is an impersonator with an insane grudge against one of our users, Stainless Veteran.

I suggest you ban him right now.
You suggest RPGwatch should choose between two evils and pick a lesser one?
How about beheading both snakes?
:)

Let me clarify - the original poster of this thread is an impersonator. He is not the real Stainless Veteran from RPGCodex. He's an insane modder with a grudge. Sadly, we have a long history with these types.

Now he's started a YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFfwSalT66-7qO-stzq3GjA

Whoever he is, he doesn't seem that far worst from the "real" one! :lol:

And how you know the real one isn't just doing this himself? Questions sir, questions!

He's good for a laugh but enough about him.

I've recommended some before a while back. Sadly, I can't remember their names now. Try searching for posts by me regarding NWN and let me know what you find and I can confirm. Cheers!

I tried searching but you have over 8,000 posts! Even when using the keywords feature I couldn't dig anything up!

:-/

The OP has made me want to play through the NWN series again.

Back
Top Bottom