Lifeless Planet

Dajjer

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
Lifeless Planet has been my most anticipated game since 2011.

THE STORY
In the last few years, scientists have actually discovered over 1,000 new planets outside our solar system, and a few of those may be similar to earth.

In Lifeless Planet, you’ll get to explore one of those distant worlds. But you’ll quickly discover the planet is a barren wasteland. Mysteriously you’ll also find evidence that other explorers had already set foot on the planet...many years ago...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/davidboard/lifeless-planet-a-new-cinematic-sci-fi-adventure-g

It was an early Kickstarter project before the site became so popular. While it did get funded it would have probably taken in a lot more money if he had started just six months later.

In any event, on Jan 24 the developer announced the open alpha period is just about closed and full beta is upon us,

The web site is also nice>
http://www.lifelessplanet.com/

By the first look, as I haven't heard about it before, I can only say that I don't like the premise.

The solution of the most important problem today is not the colonization. If nothing changes soon, we'll desperately need species above us on the food chain, and I don't see a reason to look for those outside of this planet.

By the first look, as I haven't heard about it before, I can only say that I don't like the premise.

The solution of the most important problem today is not the colonization. If nothing changes soon, we'll desperately need species above us on the food chain, and I don't see a reason to look for those outside of this planet.

say what?

It's just a computer game with an interesting premise. If I were to apply real world circumstances to just about any game plot, I would find more holes than a brick of Swiss cheese. I'm confused, help me out here.

Definitely looks interesting to me, but I don't get a good sense of what the gameplay will be like from the website or trailer. A lot of running around. Maybe push a boulder off a cliff for some reason. And run around some more.

I'm sure there's more to it but it's a little scant on the details. Combat? Puzzles? Anything other than running?

Unless there's a bunch of alien undead, spirits, and cybernetic organisms roving around... maybe?

What's the current ETA and what has delayed the release for so long?

Back
Top Bottom