Thank you!!
Well then, this is for your Twitter account. Or Facebook. Do you have any Facebook accounts?

watchie.jpg
Hahaha. Wonderful! Really, you're talented.

No we have no facebook account - yet. But please, don't let that stop you, I'd like to see what you can come up with. :)

We don't pretend to be a prestigious site so we don't need letterheads and business cards. Couch posts here and there.

<irony mode=on>
Nice move, HiddenX :p

Now Fluent will surely attract more "followers" and tons of comments on his Google+ community!
<irony mode=off>

We don't pretend to be a prestigious site so we don't need letterheads and business cards. Couch posts here and there.

I feel really really bad for him posting all these game news. How many people read this Google+ circle, does anyone who isn't part of the 12 or so members?

Don't tell me I didn't call it already. That DarkUnderlord is a criminal schizoid who cannot be trusted with personal information. He just leaked, the identity, from a private transaction, of a member just because they had an argument.

I don't know if he can be prosecuted in Australia over this. I know IronYuri is Australian, hopefully he does sue him. You should not run donation fundraisers like DarkUnderlord did, then leak the identity of those who donated for everyone to see. This is a severe breach of trust.

Would you moderators at the watch ever think of doing that?

Don't tell me I didn't call it already. That DarkUnderlord is a criminal schizoid who cannot be trusted with personal information. He just leaked, the identity, from a private transaction, of a member just because they had an argument.

I don't know if he can be prosecuted in Australia over this. I know IronYuri is Australian, hopefully he does sue him. You should not run donation fundraisers like DarkUnderlord did, then leak the identity of those who donated for everyone to see. This is a severe breach of trust.

Absolutely NOT!!

I did not read all of it, but someone else who did explained it to me. If I understand it correctly, someone made a screenshot from an internal forum and made it public and also mentioned DU's real name. If true, that is a screwed up thing to do.
DU called him back by his first name and claims he remembered it because it was a name to remember, or something like that. Again something you shouldn't be doing. That pisses the other one off, claiming DU must have gotten the name from the donations or pledges to one of the Kickstarter games.
People love this type of drama apparently so a lot of comments and opinions are provided on the matter. DU doesn't like it and doesn't react to it to well and starts threatening to ban people, because he can and is legally allowed to do so.
A lot of drama, that could have been stopped at the start, but too many egos are hurt apparently.

Someone calling me by my first name on this forum wouldn't do much, after all it is public knowledge and visible in every article of mine. I do get to know quite a few real names of people. From donations and from email exchanges. I wouldn't go public with that information however.

You RPG Codex Refugees are welcome in my various communities. Just promise to behave and we can talk all RPGs, all the time. ;)

I just saw that the DDO Update 29 is called "The Codex War".

Oh shit...

Dear Codex hamster, please... have mercy on our souls!

Back
Top Bottom