Witcher 3 - 10 Ways to Waste Time

aries100

SasqWatch
Red Bull has penned an editorial on the 10 best ways to waste time in this game. One of the more alcoholic one is this one:

Go on a pub crawl
........ Skip all of that and just take Geralt on a wild pub crawl instead. Start at the Seven Cats Inn (which has, surprise, seven cats loitering outside) in Novigrad, then pop to the The Kingfisher and grab a few tankards before making your way to several more inns in the city, including the Rosemary and Thyme (and leave the Gwent battling for later). And that's just Novigrad. With such a huge world, and so many cities and towns with inns and taverns, you'll spend plenty of time venturing from one to the next, swigging a tankard of ale between each venue and attempting to not get into fights with the locals. Just remember: don't drink and ride...
Another suggestion is this one:

Play detective Many of the quests that you're saddled with throughout the game need you to make full use of your Witcher Sense; an innate ability that Geralt is able to tap into to discover hidden things. Whether that's finding keys stashed away, footprints in the mud leading to loot or even strange smells in the air, you can use your Witcher Sense to put you on the right track to the unknown.... We don't think Geralt would rock a fedora though.
More information.

I dunno I think I don't need another time waster in the game, gwent fills me out completely lol

I don't bother with the card game. One good way to waste time would be to not use fast travel. Or turn off the all the map markers. Then you'll probably have 200+ hours of game time if you do all the side quests and contracts.

Back
Top Bottom