Israeli court declares woman to be a witch!

As a ordained Wiccan Reverend and modern day practicing Wizard (or Witch if one prefers) I find the entire accusation in the OP quite funny since they clearly do not even know what, historically speaking, what witchcraft is. To make a complex anthropological topic short it is nothing more then a set of skills including herbal medicine, midwifery, divination, necromancy (mediumship), lore keepers/story tellers, arbitrators and the use of natural magick (using the natural energies in the world for a desired effect).

Considering ancient Jews performed pretty much all the skills under the umbrella of traditional witchcraft the irony is amazing as well to me.

I'm sure the Pakistani legal system is a vast improvement over this.

I like me some tabloids news too! Tell me about your country and I'll find a few for you as well, it will be fun times!

As a ordained Wiccan Reverend and modern day practicing Wizard (or Witch if one prefers)

LOL. ! then.

R00fles!

But no, seriously, tell me about this modern "practice" of witchery/wizardry/whatever. What do you do, how do you "practice" whatever you claim to believe?

Considering ancient Jews performed pretty much all the skills under the umbrella of traditional witchcraft the irony is amazing as well to me.

Including human sacrifice? I mean, do you "practice" human sacrifice under the umbrella of "traditional witchcraft" (lol, even saying this makes me cringe) today?

Anyway, there's a lot of anti-semitism ITT. And it's not surprising. Similar to how utterly illiterate and uneducated privileged white kids claiming that there's no longer racism in USA. People still have a strong dislike towards all Jews in general, even if on a subconscious level. A few people here and there get mistreatment from jewish people and suddenly, everyone's like "ROGUE STATE!" "THE NEW NAZIS!" and what have you. Perhaps you'd like to join Ahmedinejad to wipe Israel off the map too?

Big surprise. The Haredis have had unduly strong influence in Israel long before Shas allied with Likud and let that idiot Netanhayu rule.
Beth din courts are found in New York as well and are essentially the same thing as Sharia courts in practice with "voluntary judgements" and everything it implies.
Reading Andhaira's deliberate trolling is rather fun when you see the parallells in some of the more rabid nationalists responses to it though. Protocols of Elder Zion meet Wiping Israel off the Map. Propaganda feeding Propaganda.

I always find ridiculously funny when a bunch of mundies decide someone's a witch or a warlock and judge them, like if someone who is actually in league with the forces of hell would let a bunch of dirty peasants judge them without turning them all into cute little piles of ash that smell of sulphur and stuffies.

BlackCat, real magic is not like the magic of fantasy. I have see real black magic performed, it is not totally rare here in Pakistan. Basically, sorcerors have no real defence against a bullet to the brain, just like anyone else.

However, if they have time, they can cause some nasty shit to happen to a person over a set duration.

@ Andhaira

It's amusing that you believe I was actually talking of real magic instead of using the logic the accusers use. :roll:

Sometimes you amaze me so deeply.

Spend a night in bed with me, and I shall amaze you even more, sweetcheeks. Let me get back into super fit shape, and I shall send you some pics of mine. Who knows where that might lead...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom