Profile question

dteowner

Shoegazer
Took a quick peek at my profile today. There's an entry in there called "referrals". Wuzzat?

(not sure what 'Wuzzat' means, I suppose you simply want to know what 'referral' is)

FAQ: What are referrals?

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting RPGWatch Forums using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=369

Each time someone follows this link to RPGWatch Forums and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting RPGWatch Forums by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Sorry. Didn't remember seeing that in the FAQ previously. Must have overlooked it.

You mean someone actually reads the FAQ!! :) I didn't know that either.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals.---so come on give us more information

What rewards and prizes?

Last edited:
The reward is our eternal gratefulness.

Back
Top Bottom