New RPG: World of Chaos

vidder

Sentinel
Hi,

i just stumbled upon this interesting kinda oldschool rpg, which shall be released early in 2007 according to the website.

www.woc-game.de

You play an half-orc from a perspective which seems to be gothic-inspired, but the combat will be fought out in turns! The graphics and the music samples on the website suggest a very nice game.

Maybe the rpgwatch staff could arrange an interview with the developers/publishers?

Unfortunately, it's all in German, so one of our German speakers will have to follow up on this!!

Wow that trailer looks pretty cool! Seems like a real-time / turn-based combination - free roaming in the world, with a tile-oriented turnbased combat system.

Ooo interesting, I'll definetly keep an eye out for this one.

Thanks for the English site, this definitely seems to be worth keeping track of.

We posted about this back on RPGDot some time ago. ;) ...But it's a good idea to follow up with an interview or similar - I'll get onto it.

Any news on this one dhruin? The official site seems to be dead as well as the forums there.
It still states a release date of 22. Jan. in germany, but i doubt that will happen on monday.

Thanks for the links vidder and Lord_Darkmoon76 :)

Site is currently up for me, Dhruin.

Heh, ok now it's down, currently 10.22 am gmt

And up again... I sense a... ummm... hooker pattern :)

She's alive and kicking agin. ;)

The bhv product manager posted at the WoC forums (in German) that they apologize for not updating the website and that the game has been delayed (d'oh). The new ETA is March 2007. They are planning to update the website with more news (he didn't specify what kind of news) in the near future.

Source link: http://www.bhvftp.com/www/woc-game.de/forum/thread.php?threadid=9

Apparently the german version of the game has gone gold today and will be published around end of march / beginning of april.

New infos and a new trailer will be published within the next days on the german website.

www.woc-game.de

Are they going to release an English version? Because I am american and cannot read German...

Back
Top Bottom