7 Days to Die - Steam Key Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
7 Days to Die has a few more updates about the Steam keys being sent out.

• We’re still bringing data into our system and sending out keys and as of this post have delivered over 12,000 keys but we still have more work to do. Last night we increased our download capacity with 2 more servers. We will continue to send out keys until every customer who has purchased the Alpha package or greater has the game.

• Our customer support has been flooded with emails and we are way behind on this. We will be sending out every Key before we can come back to you folks who have problems that require manual database corrections, changes to your account, account verifications or general support. Simply put we don't have the staff to answer every email at this volume.

• People who bought more than 1 key on Kickstarter through any package other than the THE ALPHA BUDDIES or THE ALPHA CLAN packages orders may take longer as theses multiple orders need to be entered into our system by hand.

• People who bought more than 1 key on Paypal in single transaction will get there additional keys but it may take longer as theses multiple orders need to be entered into our system by hand.

• We appreciate your patience in this and rest assured will get all of you keys as soon as possible. We've been working overtime on this and will continue to do so until all keys are delivered.

• And for those of you who have asked our PayPal Buy page will be back up tomorrow or Monday and stay up after Alpha release for everyone to still buy the pledges they want including Alpha. http://7daystodie.com/buy/
More information.

I'm among the backers of this project waiting for my alpha key to arrive; if anyone is interested in first impressions, I'd be glad to post something here once I'm able to play.

Sure, please do.

+1

I'm particularly interested in hearing about how well exploration is implemented. Are there unique places, items, etc. to find? Thanks in advance.

I'm all ears, too.

Back
Top Bottom