Gothic 3 Gothic 3 wins award

Absolutely right ToddM... That one line was halarious, and made it worth reading the rest of the crap he said.

You can't see how much life/mana you have - only a red/blue line. You have no "Minimap"and can't change the interface in any way.

The line tells exactly how much percent of your health/mana is left, that's far more important than the absolute value.
I don't want a minimap, you can press M to get a map.

I seriously don't get the point of the people complaining about the interface, it's very nice and works like a charm.

My husband grabbed Gothic 3 for my birthday two days ago. Of course, my hopes are that by the time I get to it, there will be patches and an expansion to clean it up. Oh and I finally got around to installing Gothic 2:D I'm ready for the wait. Plus, I have some older games to clear off my pile.

Celeste

Yeah, i suppose that seems about right re: [I saw the first slave and thought, 'Huh, who's this freak?'] it fits the story image of a 'depraved' slave quite well, yet if later (after liberation) the slaves could have become more tidied-up in appearance with say upgraded clothing, the game maybe would have had more realism and be more "before and after" believable.
I was not put off by their clothing but their weird bodies. They didn't look like half-starved people to me, they looked more... um... like another species.

Back
Top Bottom