Mass Effect 3 - Review Roundup # 1

aries100

SasqWatch
A few reviews have been penned on various websites. I'll quote from two of them and list the rest:
Kotaku recommends playing it. A quote about on Shepard's story:
Leviathan nevertheless conveys the sensation that Shepard's time is up. Her adventure had its grand finale in Mass Effect 3, which leaves this mid-mission expansion feeling like watching a very long deleted scene. There are no great secrets to be learned about Shepard. Her narrative and emotional arc was already complete.
Gamespy gives it a 7/10. A quote on how they feel about this DLC:
Here's the problem. Leviathan is easily one of the best bits of DLC that Bioware has ever put out - at least matching the quality of Lair of the Shadow Broker, and arguably surpassing it in many ways. It shakes up Mass Effect 3's style, tries a few new things, offers a couple of cool new locations, and is far more than simply a new mission to throw onto the pile. Unfortunately, it's about the Reapers... and while digging into their backstory might have been cool once, that ship has long since sailed. Right into an iceberg.
Reviews are also on the Official Xbox Magazine 8/10
and on The Controller Online 9/10
More information.

The only good thing about the dlc is we find out who created the reapers and why they look like giant squids. Would of been better if it was already in the game on release.

So after 3 huge games and many hours playing to find out who created reapers I should buy DLC?
Not in this life.

But it's an awsome strategy to sell something, leave the key story for DLC. I choose to die without reading it.

So after 3 huge games and many hours playing to find out who created reapers I should buy DLC?
Not in this life.

But it's an awsome strategy to sell something, leave the key story for DLC. I choose to die without reading it.

They did similar thing with ME 2 and Arrival DLC.ME 3 continues on Arrival not on original end so if you haven't bought it(which I haven't I only got Lair of shadow broker) you are left with some blanks in storyline.Annoying.

Wrong title. I assume it's the DLC not the main game.

Not in this life.

It should be available for little on Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom