RPGWatch group on steam

Are you interested in joining an RPGwatch group on Steam?

• Hell yeah, consider it done!

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No way. Why would I want to do that??

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I was thinking yes, then i saw Sammy and thought no

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are probably correct, Kostas. It had something to do with GFWL too, if I recall. I just know that I played for a month or two before Steam started tracking my hours. I'll break 1000 hours, which is just crazy for a single-player game but I still think wolfgrimdark has me beat.

The longest I have on Steam officially is Medieval 2 Total War, but Counter Strike Global Offensive isn't far behind.

However, I used to play CS for over a few years before Steam even existed. So that's probably much higher.

I have very few games I played over 100 hours. I think that Gothic 1 and 3 are two of those and then Diablo 2 multiplayer.

I've played several over 100. I only play crpgs though, so my actual number of games is very small compared to most folks. I've never really played an MMO. I don't play well with others ;)

Welcome to the group, lostforever.

I have started a new Steam-discussion

… and my RPGWatch name is …

@ALL: please fill in your RPGWatch name, so others can match your Steam name.

Yeah only speculation so far as to why, so it does not appear to be planned. So who thinks Russian DDOS? Maybe Syrian? Twitch.tv troll again?

Yeah it's the same group that went after all the gaming services in relation to some twitch.tv related tantrum.

https://twitter.com/DerpTroolling

Last edited:
Is Steam down for you, too - at this moment?
Yeah, pretty often, lately. Also I sometimes have to start the Steam client twice, no connect @ first try.

I have added myself to the group.

However, I have a question now : I seem to have put an Free-to-play game into my "Library" that I don't want … How do I delete it ? It is not installed yet.

Last edited:
or you can create a category and put it there, it's what I do to hide games I've already played. They're still there, but they're invisible unless I expand the category.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom