Witcher 3 - Blood & Wine Info @ Gamepressure

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Gamepressure has some interesting info about the land of Toussaint from The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine:

The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine – A pocket guide to Toussaint to prepare you for the expansion

The second add-on to The Witcher 3, Blood and Wine, takes us to a whole new region – Toussaint – pulled straight out of a fairy tale and chivalric romance. Find out what awaits Geralt by reading our guide to this curious land.

[...]
More information.

So turned off now...I want nothing to do with helping or any story behind Dandelion.

The Witcher he was okay.

The Witcher two couldn't stand him.

The Witcher three I tried to kill him over and over again.

So turned off now…I want nothing to do with helping or any story behind Dandelion.

The Witcher he was okay.

The Witcher two couldn't stand him.

The Witcher three I tried to kill him over and over again.

Eh, you people are only jealous of Dandyboy because he's lucky with the ladies.
Anyway, it's unlikely he'll appear in this exp if the dutchess has any say in it.

This setting sounds pretty boring to be honest... a kingdom built on wine production, eternally drunk, not needing any real army - complete with a princess who had a thing for a bard.

zzz

Release Date is May 30th for Blood and Wine.

Only 3 days after GTX 1080 release?
I bet there is no connection, no sir.

just remember that the commentary is based off of speculation. It might be accurate but it might not :)
-
Question has any one read the book and is this particular section of the book boring or good ?

This setting sounds pretty boring to be honest… a kingdom built on wine production, eternally drunk, not needing any real army - complete with a princess who had a thing for a bard.

zzz

Question has any one read the book and is this particular section of the book boring or good ?

Not sure what you mean. The games all take place after the books - the games (especially TW3) are basically sequels to the whole series of books. So no, the sections that Sapkowski set in Toussaint aren't boring, but that's also not very relevant to whether the game is going to be good. It seems to me that CDPR's base game and first DLC are likely to be a much better guide, no?

Take me down to the Toussaint duchy where the wine is good and the girls are pretty, oh won't you please take me hooome…

Back
Top Bottom