Van Helsing II - Dev Blog Updates

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
NeocoreGames has posted a variety of new updates on the development Blog for Van Helsing II. I will list then below with a short description of each one.

Tower Defense in Van Helsing II

Next week you can finally put your hands on Van Helsing II but first let me tease you a bit more with traps and stuff from the Tower Defense part of the game.

In Van Helsing II you'll find an improved Tower Defense where you can easily build various traps with devious upgrades that will defend your Lair, your home against hordes of enemies. Oh and you can do this on seven different Tower-defense maps!
Top 9 Cute Characters of the Van Helsing Universe

The countdown is on! With only 9 days away from Van Helsing II we're marking each day with a list of its own. Today's menu: characters.
Van Helsing II Multiplayer Mass Test

A communal hunting event is coming up, and we need your help!
Top 8 Pop-Cultural References of the Van Helsing Universe

The countdown is on! With only 8 days away from Van Helsing II we're marking each day with a list of its own. Today's menu: references.
Top 7 RPGs We Love to Cheat on Van Helsing With

The countdown is on! With only 7 days away from Van Helsing II we're marking each day with a list of its own. Today's menu: other RPGs.
Top 6 Weapons of Van Helsing II

The countdown is on! With only 6 days away from Van Helsing II we're marking each day with a list of its own. Today's menu: weapons.
That's all for now I expect there will be more updates this week.

More information.

Good to see developers still succeeding from my country. Also Zenstudios with their flipper games is thriving. 2 out of ~8 bigger studios remain.

Back
Top Bottom