Underrail - Alpha Demo Released

@screeg run as admin.this game's achille's foot is .net framework. It required two installs for me.

Many thanks, Charles-cgr! Styg, did you get that?

I agree sompletely with the Nameless One. And why are therre no melee feats?

I can't get the game to work either, it crashes every time I try to start it. Guess I will wait for a future more polished demo.

I can't get the game to work either, it crashes every time I try to start it. Guess I will wait for a future more polished demo.

Make sure to install with setup.exe (for the prerequisites) and to explicitly run as admin if you're running UAC.

Many thanks, Charles-cgr! Styg, did you get that?

Should only take one install if you used setup.exe.

I agree sompletely with the Nameless One. And why are therre no melee feats?

There are a couple (throat slice, lightning punches), but I agree there should be more and there will be more in the future.

That did the trick, its a bit odd that you have to do two different installations. Edited - (Ah, I must have clicked the wrong installation the first time, probably that shouldn't even be there then and the setup.exe should be the only one able to be clicked.) I gotta say its impressive after playing it for a very brief time, nice atmosphere and music, and good little touches and details, anticipating delving into it more thoroughly later.

I tried it and I'm impressed. It looks like a really nice indie game.

Of course, it could stand a few facelifts here and there - and out-of-combat needs running, but overall - I think I'll get this.

Back
Top Bottom