Mars - 75% Off On Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
You can once again buy Mars: War Logs on Steam for 75% for the next two days.

An Intense Cyberpunk Rpg On the Red Planet!

Mars War Logs takes you to Mars, nearly a century after the cataclysm that threw the planet and its colonists into chaos. Water has become the most precious resource on the arid red planet, with a few companies fighting a perpetual war for its control.

In the middle of this struggle, play as Roy, a renegade with multiple talents who finds himself dragged in an epic story where every choice counts. Develop your character and your combat style by choosing among many skills and perks: melee, ranged combat, stealth, or the devastating Technomants powers.

Craft armors and weapons, recruit companions to help you in your quest, and plunge in a thrilling adventure offering a huge variety of quests. In dynamic, real-time combat, face formidable opponents and the most fearsome creatures of Mars. The fate of all colonies of Mars now lies in your hands…
More information.

Any one played it with the latest patch or close to that?
Seems a decent game but it got some bad critics.

I've played it on release, so without any patches.
I say it's definetely worth the current price.

I also played it on release. It's short and not very memorable. Still, I think it's worth playing if you're a fan of sci-fi simply because of how few such RPGs are out there.

I can recommend it. It is a bit short and the game mechanics are not really great (though not bad either), but the story is good, as is the atmosphere.
And for that price, you really can't go wrong ;)

Seems a decent game but it got some bad critics.
Critics hate everything that's not AAA on PC. Don't listen to them.

Mars is fun and charming. It's obvious that with more funding it could have been an epic game, but even in a form like this it's well worth buying.

Very good game with fresh setting and story (or should I say stories of people as the game title implies).

Also a heads up for people buying it, don't expect good vs evil story, it is just the trials and tribulations of ordinary people under warring conditions.

Enjoy this gem.

i'll add my 2 pence worth. I thought this game was great! It certainly isn't triple A but if you're the kind of person who's pretty forgiving of a bit of ropey dialog etc... then there is a lot to be enjoyed. Personally I thought the fighting mechanics were a cut above the average RPG and there is a nice atmosphere and story.

Reminded me of the original Gothic in a strange kinda way :/

Downloading now...thanks for the tip.

Silence vile tempters! I'm trying to finish up my first EU4 campaign and get through the Skyrim DLC! Plus I got tempted by Wizardry 8 over the Steam sale...

Worth the money now. (though never exactly expensive to begin with)

Back
Top Bottom