Fable 3 - Interview @ IGN AU

Dhruin

SasqWatch
IGN AU has a rambling interview with Peter Molyneux who just can't get away from the rhetoric. On taking three games to reach his ambitions with the Fable series:
IGN AU: Well, you tell me what your thoughts are on that. Is it a progressive, building-blocks process?

Peter Molyneux:
That's very interesting. We're plagued by this idiotic—well, it's not an idiotic line, I still stand by it—this line that I said back in Fable 1 – 'we want to make the greatest role-playing game of all time'. And I mean that – and I mean that about anything we do. And quite often at Lionhead, I'll say 'look – why are we doing this shit, man? We're not doing this to make the fourth or fifth best role-playing game of all time – we need to make the first.
More information.

I feel kind of abandoned by Peter.

I got all his games from Bullfrog days. Amiga/PC games. Then I got all the Lionhead games, which never lived up to the hype or PMs own wish list.

So suddenly, after years of our support, he just bails on the PC scene that made him what he is today? What the hell is an xbox and why should I care with a high end PC?

*grumbles something about sellout developers and monopolizing software giants under his breath*

Back
Top Bottom