The really, really bad Daggerfall joke.

D

Deleted member 541

Sorry, I just had to get this out of my system. Apologies to any hardcore fans of the series who might, or might not find this offensive. Ever since I saw the intro movie to Daggerfall I often wondered what the PC had been doing just prior to his meeting with Uriel...well, here's my very first atemt ever at writing fan fiction, although I'm not a fan. No really, I'm not. And I can't write. I've never played the game. Just seen the intro. Enjoy, or not. :p

...you have no idea why it was so importent and so urgent to meet this late at night. Rushing down through the corridors of the castle to the secret meetingroom you hurriedly turn a corner and nearly stumble into the castles janitor. At first he stares at you in suprise, but, recognizing you, regains himself. He then looks around to see if there are anyone else nearby. There is no movement, no sound, only the two of you standing there standing right oppostite to each other. The janitor looks back at you and, gripping his broom hard, gives you a very uncomfortable stare, boring his eyes into you and says;

"Excuse the broom, but none may know of this sweeping".

Not exactley quite sure how to react or respond to this you just stand still, as if frozen to the ground, your eyes meeting his and his gaze returning yours.

Slowly you start to move past the janitor, still meeting his gaze. As you pass him you feel his eyes on you. The silence is almost unbearable, yet you feel so baffled by the situation you just can't think of anything to say.

You walk awkwardly away from him, and speed onwoard through another corridor. Descending the stairs, you ponder the odd words of the janitor, but only for a moment. There are more importent things to worry about you tell yourself, as you hurry down to meet your king and emperor Uriel Septim VII...

And then, go see this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niU1bRqxrIU

Back
Top Bottom