BioWare - Trailer for Next Mass Effect Game

I got a free Citadel DLC as compensation for an account problem I was having with ME2 MP, and still haven't checked it out (I played all the other DLC earlier though). Once the SP main story was over, I really had no desire to roll back time to play the DLC. Odd, eh?

Imho despite EA's questionable DLC strategy there is must-play DLC for ME3. First the Leviathan DLC which adds a lot to the background story/conflict (which imho is great). The other one is indeed the Citadel DLC, but if and only if you like interacting with your companions, talking, hanging out and share some laughs.

Actually, I did play the Leviathan DLC and I thought it was great. Furthermore, I did like interacting with my companions and talking in Mass Effect. Now I want it more. :( Hehe.

I got a free Citadel DLC as compensation for an account problem I was having with ME2 MP, and still haven't checked it out (I played all the other DLC earlier though). Once the SP main story was over, I really had no desire to roll back time to play the DLC. Odd, eh?
OMG.
Load the game at the moment after you save Miranda's sister. Not before. And then go to Citadel DLC (citadel vacation mission).
Now.
And then after you finish it all, then tell me it's not an ending we all needed.

Imho despite EA's questionable DLC strategy there is must-play DLC for ME3. First the Leviathan DLC which adds a lot to the background story/conflict (which imho is great). The other one is indeed the Citadel DLC, but if and only if you like interacting with your companions, talking, hanging out and share some laughs.
Sadly Bioware made it sure all DLC (except Pinnacle Station) are must play because in the end they bring you a crapload of war assets in ME3.
Storywise again all DLC are mustplay except the mentioned Pinnacle Station. ME1 DLC about Batarian terrorists feels like a separate thing but is not actually as with ME2 Arrival DLC gets a proper closure in ME3. Citadel DLC feels completely independant at first, but is not as it adds to Cerberus lore and opens a possibility for Shepard (erm… somewhat, won't spoil it exactly) in ME4 - even if your Shepard died in the end!

Actually, I did play the Leviathan DLC and I thought it was great. Furthermore, I did like interacting with my companions and talking in Mass Effect. Now I want it more. :( Hehe.
Leviathan DLC is just another slap into fans' face. And they're selling it as a separate content. And in fact it is possibly the most important part of the game as it answers on the most important question - how it all begins.

Sadly Bioware made it sure all DLC (except Pinnacle Station) are must play because in the end they bring you a crapload of war assets in ME3.
Even the various DLCs containing weapons or appearance upgrades?

No... LOL
I ment mission DLC.

War Asset: Alternate Appearance

With brand new sexy outfits for Liara, Ashley, Tali and EDI you make sure that all your husklike enemies remain distracted during battles. Even though having their brains ultimateley corrupted by the Reapers they won't withstand the the flirty looks of your female crew members.

Point value: 5000

Why isn't this a thing?!

ROTFL

Bookmarked it so I can copy it to Bioware forum when I decide to get banned there for busting EA scam! :D

I'm not much of a completist, so I don't feel like I have to play all the DLC, fortunately. Anyway, I'm curious how they will be able to make the next ME look on current generation hardware. :)

It's not about being a completist, it's about putting a huge price on the story and singleplayer content only because some bloody EA douche decided that CoD clone multiplayer has to be free.

Back
Top Bottom