stop posting fucking anime
fc0dfba4e3ede91b9283bmp28e.jpg

6f95167815da762ffd1b39yxkf.jpg

e5337c35e2f4586691a0xfvii.jpeg

71255902b987848471731163dv.jpg

wait, i forgot your question

stop posting fucking anime

yeah no.

Less anime, more tubgirl. What happened to respecting the classics?

edit: goatse.cx is acceptable

Your scientists have completed their research in RPGWatch

picture.php

Oh, ferret! It looks more like a cat though, with a tail that big and a back not so curved.

picture.php

That doesn't look much like a human Twilight Sparkle …

1217191613454.gif

Been a while since I watched Mysteries of the Necronomicon.

1220243622756.gif

Sequel to Bible Black, New Testament, and it sucked.

2561f96abd35f065eb7b813an5.jpg

That one leaves me rather moist.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Got my avatar back. Thanks to Bro Jack for this.

Animefags, I would ask that you consider sticking to maybe just one image per post, and keep it above-board.

Remember, even though this is our temporary home, we are still here at the behest of those who run this place. Sadly.

Edit: It's weird not having a Retardoland. There's no way to police ourselves in here. I feel trapped. I can't breathe! DU, save us... please...

It's so charming that we'd be so eager to bite the hand that RPG Watch has so thoughtfully extended in friendship.

Chop it off, I say. Bite it with rabid fangs!

Crispy, bro. Your reply to harlequin was trying too hard. Like, RPS levels of trying too hard.

Well, I for one hope they stick around. Not because I think the site worth a damn, but because it serves as a nice sink for pubescent drivel.

Totally agree. I also think the mod team here needs to crack down on the refugees here and slap them upside the head and make sure their lack of tack and etiquette does not spill over here. Seems already you got these ass clowns breaking all sorts of posting policy rules yet for some reason they seem to get a look the other way get out of jail free card. Must be nice. Baffles me why the site admin here caters to these people. This is a great place to have solid discussions with vastly more signal to noise. If the refugees have their way they will turn this in the opposite aka codex 2.

It's so charming that we'd be so eager to bite the hand that RPG Watch has so thoughtfully extended in friendship.

Chop it off, I say. Bite it with rabid fangs!
Their hands you say? Little late for that, looking at this thread I think we are already chewing on their torso.

@ Loki

Wow. Those were good, and new to mine collection all but the last one.

@ Le petit furet

You know that my image of you as a cute, charming, sensible guy just went up in flames when you recognized the sequel to Bible Black? I weep for my crushed dreams, and for my innocence.

And she does look like a human Twilight Sparkle! Mean ferret is super mean. :(

Codex, fuel us.
Codex, fuel us.
Codex, Forger, Father, fuel us now.

Totally agree. I also think the mod team here needs to crack down on the refugees here and slap them upside the head and make sure their lack of tack and etiquette does not spill over here. Seems already you got these ass clowns breaking all sorts of posting policy rules yet for some reason they seem to get a look the other way get out of jail free card. Must be nice. Baffles me why the site admin here caters to these people. This is a great place to have solid discussions with vastly more signal to noise. If the refugees have their way they will turn this in the opposite aka codex 2.

They know it'll only get worse if they resist, that's how it is with trolls. You try to get rid of us, and we start doing inane things like all hopping on TOR clients, registering 20 accounts with different IPs from around the world, then making 300 shit posts on each of them. And suddenly collectively you've got what 6000x15 posts that need deleting.

Back
Top Bottom