Best RPGs of 2012 @ G4TV

I'll be looking forward to the new Avernum for the pc, KoA, Grim, and Risen 2....the people that made this list have a lot to learn about "good" crpg's. I, for one, totally expect ME3 to blow, and not in a good way. I mean, Risen 2 gets an honorable mention?!?! W T F!

-Carn

I'll be looking forward to the new Avernum for the pc, KoA, Grim, and Risen 2….the people that made this list have a lot to learn about "good" crpg's. I, for one, totally expect ME3 to blow, and not in a good way. I mean, Risen 2 gets an honorable mention?!?! W T F!

-Carn

I don't know, I liked the first two mass effects so I think the third will be just as good. Risen 2 should be a good diversion. I'm really hoping on kingdoms of amular for this year. At the moment The old republic has me and Skyrim. I have gothic 3 installed with fan patches to play as well...but when?

My list: Dead State, Age of Decadence and Risen 2. Oh, and X: Rebirth. And I'll probably keep buying the planes they release for Rise of Flight, though I don't really have the time to go flying very often. :p

I have a sneaking suspicion the South Park game might take RPG of the Year.

Depends. If they kick Josh Sawyer out of it's design, it might be.

Risen 2, but I am apparently one of the few who isn't particularly interested in pirates. Another vote for Eschalon Book 3 and Avernum: Escape from the Pit. Also I loved ME2 whether it was a good RPG or not, so ME3 is on my short list.

I'll be looking forward to Risen 2, will play ME3 and a modded skyrim goty(all dlc) for sure and maybe DA3 depending on the feedback from those who similarly liked DAO but disliked DA2.

But where's my danged Witcher2 expansion?

Risen 2, but I am apparently one of the few who isn't particularly interested in pirates. Another vote for Eschalon Book 3 and Avernum: Escape from the Pit. Also I loved ME2 whether it was a good RPG or not, so ME3 is on my short list.

Hmmm I wasnt aware thomas was planning on releasing Eschalon this year...interesting will have to go check it out.

We've opened 2 threads for our own GOTY. Check them out!

The game I'm looking forward to is Risen 2, a little interested in Diablo 3 and might try Mass Effect 3 after a huge pricedrop. I think SW:TOR and Skyrim will take up my remaining time just nicely...

I'm expecting to see ME3 at like 50% off or more within a week or 2 of launch. Colour me amazed if this doesn't happen.

-Carn

hahaha, did that happen for the first two games? didn't they sell better then a lot of other rpg's out there? I'm curious how youd eveloped this logic.

I'll be grabbing Diablo 3, ME3, KoA and Risen 2. Looks like a decent year overall. Too bad they're all coming this spring - what are we supposed to do the rest of the year? Does Obsidian have any releases in Q2-4 2012 that I'm not aware of?

Back
Top Bottom