Mooncrest - Kickstarter Campaign Canceled

To be honest, Mooncrest's idea wasn't bad. I watch shounen-ai (if the story is good enough) and shoujo-ai (those are anime genres, in case that you were wondering wtf are those). So the idea of a same gender couple was okay. But the approach...seriously...you catch more flies with honey...But they had to do that trailer and to bash the people that could have funded them. Not cool. So, yeah, i took offense and closed my wallet. It's the best way to punish a dev that does stupid things like that.

But right now, we have a better thing to be excited. A new KS for a series that proved to be able to stand in time. So, let's forget about this mishap called Mooncrest, let's hope that someone will be able to make a good game about LBGTQ community someday and that would be it.

To be honest it looks almost as if they copied inxile approach.

Here is the KS trailer, quickly deleted after seeing the damage done by it:

http://www.computerbase.de/videos/2015-08/mooncrest-kickstarter-pitch/

When will they learn: on the interwebz nothing gets lost.

Not for Gamergate and not against it. Just can't stand people trying to push their views over me. I can agree to disagree and so on. Both sides are wrong in their approach, both sides have rabid supporters. Hate them both without discrimnation:p

Semi good looking woman about to make out talking about old school rpgs. Seems like they should have been topless.

To be honest, Mooncrest's idea wasn't bad. I watch shounen-ai (if the story is good enough) and shoujo-ai (those are anime genres, in case that you were wondering wtf are those).
I'm not wondering "wtf are those", but I need a title of some good one. Some I gave a shot, it was plain garbage. Utena was great although with dated animation:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/772/Shoujo_Kakumei_Utena
Anything you found worth watching?

Mnemosyne and Nabari no Ou were enjoyable (Mnemosyne being a short OVA series, with two excellent characters). Kyou Kara Maoh was insanely fun.

But i agree, Utena is by far the best out there.

Thanks. Will search for them.

Yeah, that video made me feel like one of the Devs liked one of the girls in the video and wanted to impress her by making her an actress in his kickstarter push. It did nothing to sell a game at all. Since the kickstarter was an absolute failure, I bet it really impressed her :)

Back
Top Bottom