Gothic 3 Getting to nordmar?

mute

Sentinel
I am trying to do get to nordmar by the pass in the city... ieek... Farin(?). I should bring tree gifts to three orcs. One will have special kind of liquor, but he won't talk to me anymore.

I lied to the orc watching the castle about where i got the skin. Now the hunter "Wilson" wont talk to me.

I have gotten all wolf pelts to this guard and he "likes" me and i will soon be allowed into the castle but i miss 11 %. And i don't know what to do. Did i break anything when i screwed wilson? I have done pretty much anything there is. Killed som trolls, hunted wolfs, cleared a dungeon from goblins, won the arena fights, but there is somehting missing

The orc at the pass told m to get booze to all his men. How much Booze should i get?

Right now i am thinking of killing of the whole town. I will probably have to do it sooner or later and right now sooner sounds very nice! :)

The whole booz thing isn't really apart of getting to Nordmar, it's just a matter of getting rep with the city. And you need special booz for him - two nordmar something booz.

To get to Nordmar you have to talk to the hunters Tom and something something, and then join them as a hunter. It's not really that hard, only a few small quests and they'll say you're good enough and tell the guard to let you pass.

Yikes. That means i have to make amend to Wilson. He won't talk to me about that anymore. The "join" part is gone. Gah... Do I have to join them? Can I do it by me self?

Thanks!!

Well i solved the problem. I learned how to cook the booze, and then i lacked 3% nevertheless, probably because i couldn't finished the stupid hunter quest.

Then i went berzerk and forced me over the bridge. Hm, wonder what i broke now. Really stupid me thinks this. But the judge will be in when its over. Perhaps this works fine!

Thanks for the tip anyway! :)

Hehe, just make sure you are not trying to help the orcs and you'll be fine. The king of the orcs is in that castle, so if you've made them all hostile, the orc quest line will most likely be broken. If you want to help rebels/druids etc you should be fine. Also, you can complete the game without any of the factions, so you can still complete the game regardless.

I try do befriend everybody as most as i can. I see myself like a medieval 007. :)

My dog looks at me strangely when i outburst "Ha, that privy information shouldn't you give me!".

I saw that the reputation in that city hasn't changed at all. But wondering if i can raise it further since i can't get anymore quest there.... well they are soon dead anyway! :)

i just used sleep scroll on orc garding gate and entered Nordmar.

I first went to Nordmar through the pass near Silden. There are a few other ways as well, for instance up the slope near Vengard (pretty nasty wildlife on the way, but that goes for everywhere in Nordmar:p).

You can also take the LONG way around. It's been awhile, but you can just run there if you do a bit of exploring. I really can't remember if it was to the east or west, but I believe if you follow the mountains west and then north you will have a few baddies to deal with, but it runs straight up into nordmar without having to deal with that gate at all.

Edit: I believe what Zaleukos said about the slope is the same one I found. I was a fairly high level before I went to Nordmar and the wildlife wasn't too bad. Although, those goblins you encounter once in Nordmar are another matter entirely.:mad:

Another,rather weird way,is by jumping your way up the riven in Silden.It's not hard and you'll get straight to the monastery.

I tried to reach the monastery by jumping from Silden on my first playthrough, but I got stuck in some weird part of the mountains that the devs hadnt bothered to fill:D

The Vengard slope sports quite a few ogres IIRC, and you end up quite far from the main Nordmar camps.

Although, those goblins you encounter once in Nordmar are another matter entirely.:mad:

The Goblin shamen are the most annoying enemies in the game as far as I'm concerned.:D Homing fireballs make them a pain in spite of the low hitpoints... I'm fine with undead high priests, ogres, and dragons being tough, but these twits are a different matter.

Back
Top Bottom