Skyrim - "Cool News" in April

horse armour for only 10$? PLZZZZZZZ! i can't wait for that!

*shrug* I'm looking forward to it. I could write a book about Skyrim's shortcomings but I also haven't been more absorbed with a game for a while. Assuming they stay true to their promise of bigger DLCs, I'm most certainly in.

It's about time.

Risen 2, witcher2 expansion, skyrim dlc and a skyrim mod that gets rid of the level-scaling is all I have to look forward to from rpgs this year.

I hope to hear about more quests getting fixed! I have one quest that won't start - although it should, I have 3 quests that won't complete, though they should, and I have a half dozen or so quests that are finished, but I still have the quest items for them - not a huge deal but I do like a clean inventory.

Don't forget about the 30 day Xbox 360 exclusivity for the first two DLCs, it's still some way off before they release anything for us PC players even if they do make an announcement.

Hopefully the DLC will have some meat on its bones, I miss proper expansions.

Don't forget about the 30 day Xbox 360 exclusivity for the first two DLCs, it's still some way off before they release anything for us PC players even if they do make an announcement.

Look at the bright side, for once it's not the PC users who are going to do the beta and test the patches...

All Civil War soldiers (both Imperial and Stormcloak) and guards in all holds will no longer be very easy opponents at higher player levels, as the leveling multiplier intended to scale damage to the player's level was broken due to bad condition checks

Oh wow!

No wonder the Civil War was too easy if you were above level 10 or so:

This is great news. I hope it is something substantial. I am especially pleased as after 208 hours so far I am still only about 65% done and still have the main quest line and the civil war quest line to finish … so DLC tends to be a bit more fun to just add in while playing.

I meant to finish but then got sucked into the ME series. I had never played so just finished ME1 and ME2 over the last two months and started ME3 earlier this week. Once that is done I plan on finishing Skyrim, which is easily one of my top five games ever played.

… course I also need to finish Divinity 2, King Arthur RTS, Sims Medieval and after playing ME games I found, much to my total surprise, that I don't mind playing a "pre-determined" character as much as I thought I would. Which means I am now interested in trying out Witcher 2 and Deus Ex games.

Well if you want to have a chance in hell in finishing Skyrim. I wouldn't start Witcher 2 and the Deus Ex series. ;)

I am looking forward, obviously, to any new Skyrim DLC that is SUBSTANTIAL. That means for me new areas, NPCs, and quests that take more than a weekend to completely explore. :)

QUOTE=CountChocula;1061136042]No wonder the Civil War was too easy if you were above level 10 or so:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saved the civil war quest line to the end after finihing the main quest and I could
summon a dragon to help
, and it was so simple all I had to do was run to the quest target, and finish it in a 10 second battle. Sounds like a worthy fix!

I hope to hear about more quests getting fixed! I have one quest that won't start - although it should, I have 3 quests that won't complete, though they should, and I have a half dozen or so quests that are finished, but I still have the quest items for them - not a huge deal but I do like a clean inventory.

I wouldn't count on it there are quests in oblivion and the fallout games that are still broken or don't trigger right still. Hopefully it's an announcement of an expansion.

Here's hoping for a good & proper expansion... really tired of overpriced DLC.

Has anyone tried this does it cause any new problems with the game or mods.

The only glitch I have in my game is the navmesh one and that's because I use Open Cities. The unofficial patch doesn't seem to cause any problems, but I suggest anybody with mods use BOSS to sort the load order.

While I do hope too that it will be somehow "substantial", honestly I don't see how, or why, they'd passed the oportunity to "leak" a lot of PR teasing about it already IF it were to be of any consequence. Or maybe they'll do just that, and start pumping up our hopes in April... for a much later release.

… course I also need to finish Divinity 2, King Arthur RTS, Sims Medieval and after playing ME games I found, much to my total surprise, that I don't mind playing a "pre-determined" character as much as I thought I would. Which means I am now interested in trying out Witcher 2 and Deus Ex games.

I find The Witcher 2 EE is a league above the other games you mentioned, including skyrim.

I find The Witcher 2 EE is a league above the other games you mentioned, including skyrim.

Massive fan of the first Witcher, but I had some trouble getting into the sequel. I look forward to trying it again with the additional EE content, but during my first playthrough, I got a bit bored in the Flotsam Forest part of chapter 1 and, sadly, uninstalled the game.

Back
Top Bottom