Damn you windows update

You could try an entirely different OS instead.

But - on the other hand, not Windows Updatre is the culprit - the hackers are. If they'd leave or OSses alone, we wouldn't even need Windoiws Update ...

Besides, more and more selling security breaches and day-0-exploits is becoming an economy of its own.

And one more : When you are offline, you don't need any Windows Update ... ;) (Hur, Hur ... )

Well, I bet it is set to notify now instead of automatic… at least when his doing dark souls gaming :D

You're correct…. I was maybe two hits away from beating smelter demon when my controller disconnected. I had maybe 10 attempts behind me at that point. And now, since when I posted this thread I still haven't come that close to beating him… I wish I didn't suck so much against bosses in this game…

Sorry I have to say it your new Avatar creeps me out TheMadGamer.;)

And I adore that avatar!

I didn't know this.
On my win7 popup appears and asks me if I want to restart right now or not and I can postpone it for later.
If there was any chance I ever switch to win8, it's now completely gone.

I have Windows 8 and disabled that, now the patches update only when I shutdown the computer.

Sorry I have to say it your new Avatar creeps me out TheMadGamer.;)

The other night my wife and I were googling 'stink eye' to get some photos for another purpose... but when I saw that I thought, 'oh yeah, it's time to update my pic on theWatch!' I laugh every time I see it.

"... as if millions of PCs rebooted in terror ..."

Back
Top Bottom