Pricewatch!

Hmmm. game gone????? that's interesting. One of the things GOG said during the Insomnia sale was that the sale would last until all the games were gone. I didn't realize they were serious.

As far as driving and using your iPhone - hey get with the program and multitask.
this is la la land that we live in . . . .

I was really hoping for more from Jade Empire. I like the console fighting games but I like to play them single player. With the barely-even-a-joke stories they have, it's hard to stay interested for long. I was hoping Jade Empire would be the fighting game with a good story.

It kinda was but I still got bored with it before finishing.

I don't understand the "love" Jade Empire is getting these days. IIRC Jade Empire wasn't well received here, codex or other places at the time of release. It was considered one of Bio's bad/weak releases at that time. So what has changed now? :)

Anyway I thought it was a a decent game at the time of release. Not great but good!

Bioware has not released anything as good as their infinity engine games in a long long time, so in comparison to what we have now Jade Empire looks good?

In all seriousness though, my impression was that Jade Empire was always considered to be an alright or good game, just not a stellar one. It had some nice qualities, but also its share of flaws, and that has not really changed. These days we know what we are getting with Jade Empire though. When it was first released a lot of people were disappointed with it not being like the games they expected Jade Empire to be like, and thus people got a negative first impression.

Nice list.

Where did you find the infos about region locks?

Android version of Shadowrun Returns is 30% off for a week (not sure when the offer went live but I think a day or two ago). It might be a good tablet game. I'm strongly considering.

Wizardry 6,7 & 8 for 2.84€

Several older RPGs for small money, for example Drakensang: TRoT.

Outlast is actually cheaper on the dev's homepage if you're from Euroland.

I'm actually considering getting Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition. Is it any good? Its predecessor got quite boring and repetitive after a while, so I'm a bit leery.

Everything I've seen on it would say to stay away unless you realllllly love Space Hulk.

I'm going to hang out and see what pops up on daily deals, don't need anything, have a 1k+ backlong, but want a few things, FOR CHEAP.

I'll grab Avadon 2 if it goes lower, and probably anyway if it doesn't.

The Legendary got a %66 off too.

Legendary Edition of Skyrim on my side is 13.60€. Still don't know if Bethesda patched it completely, couldn't be arsed to replay it. Yet. I should do that soon just to troll on Steam reviews.

I honestly can't think of one title that I would buy right now. Everything I'm interested in is not released yet (kickstarters mostly and a few others). So I'll probably sit this one out.

I have a backlog fatigue and not interested in anything personally now.

I might however buy a local co-op game (like a fighting game) if it is dirt cheap to play with my son.

I am waiting for Injustice to come out soon in Europe on Steam.

Ooops, look who's sneaking in the back door! It's the Humble Bundle store, also doing a sale! https://www.humblebundle.com/store The selection is way way smaller but they've got some good deals.

The new Fallen Enchantress is just $10. It's still $20 on Steam even with the sale.

I have a backlog fatigue and not interested in anything personally now.

I might however buy a local co-op game (like a fighting game) if it is dirt cheap to play with my son.

How about Divekick? I'm not very much into fighting games, but it looked interesting, has decent reviews, is indie and is currently 50% off on Steam. :)

Back
Top Bottom